Evie & Mike, Sofie

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing at all is exciting at this place. JMO of course 😇

Even the sex between Evie and Mike is boring, which means this apartment literally has no redeeming factors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even the sex between Evie and Mike is boring, which means this apartment literally has no redeeming factors.

The problem is the Chaturbate experience.

There is a big difference between how to engage with audiences in CB and VH.

Participants with lots of CB experience  try to use the same approach with VH and we get a failure apartment like this.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Participants with lots of CB experience  try to use the same approach with VH and we get a failure apartment like this.

Interesting point. I never considered that before.

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The problem is the Chaturbate experience.

CB audience seems to like watch the exact same stuff over and over again...

They have an advantage. Alternative income source (webcam).

I do not think that they earn well in the project. Despite the fact that they are new. Why? They tertiary. There is Stella. There are Julia and Raul. There is Viki. They make standard show - which is already represented in VH. This house does not have something new. There is no epic. There is no movement/fun/action.

Hard times now in VH for all participants. "Hard times come" - I hear in many apts, as well as the topic of statistics number 1. I think with opening apartment in US (English-speaking) for other participants will be even more difficult.

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

They have an advantage. Alternative income source (webcam).

I do not think that they earn well in the project. Despite the fact that they are new. Why? They tertiary. There is Stella. There are Julia and Raul. There is Viki. They make standard show - which is already represented in VH. This house does not have something new. There is no epic. There is no movement/fun/action.

Hard times now in VH for all participants. "Hard times come" - I hear in many apts, as well as the topic of statistics number 1. I think with opening apartment in US (English-speaking) for other participants will be even more difficult.

Bold: Hardly some new house could bring anything different.. unless more and more professional stuff that we already are watching
They having an alternative income source it's cool for them.. it means they can be loyal to them selves and nothing is pushed on purpose or created for views. i defend that for some time. And i guess that's the reason why till now no CB house was closed and others are falling like birds

Underline: Interesting.. So ukrania and russia are afraid of america 😁.. Well it's clear that if almost all of them have money problems now, for sure better will not be in the future

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Hard times now in VH for all participants. "Hard times come" - I hear in many apts, as well as the topic of statistics number 1.

People in general are happy with the content. But quality doesn't improve in parallel to fast pace of opening of new apartments. In many places you still need binoculars to see whatever, because cams are too far and  focus on fucking furniture instead of people, not mention the  lighting, which sucks. Let them improve those two important aspects and maybe more people will decide to buy subscription. So far I can't see enough effort to push website on higher level. Moreover, at some points is worse then it was before.

• Like 1