Evie & Mike, Sofie

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Pretty sure incest between blood siblings is illegal globally. Don’t assume they were brother and sister with the same parents living under the same roof in the suburbs. Likely the real story is more convoluted. 

they might pretend to be blood siblings, so it becomes controversial and receive attention. 

if these people are seasoned in the industry, they know taboo sells - as disgusting as it is, it sells well.   

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

they might pretend to be blood siblings, so it becomes controversial and receive attention. 

if these people are seasoned in the industry, they know taboo sells - as disgusting as it is, it sells well.   

Surely you aren#t suggesting the rumours are only to sell online time lol

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Yes, for sure that's a possibility. That's why I would't accept it a face value. There are quite a few possibilities to consider. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure that's a possibility. That's why I would't accept it a face value. There are quite a few possibilities to consider. 

You lot imagine too much lol

• Like 1

Vhtv have you finally lost the plot here this is a voyeur site not a cam site there is a hell of a big difference between them both cam couples should never been on a voyeur site come on the paying subscribers deserve better and definitely more respect if you carry on down this road you will lose a lot of the subscribers  who made this site with you this can't carry on with cam girls and couple get back to what ppl Join VOYEURISM it's simple 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

Vhtv have you finally lost the plot here this is a voyeur site not a cam site there is a hell of a big difference between them both cam couples should never been on a voyeur site come on the paying subscribers deserve better and definitely more respect if you carry on down this road you will lose a lot of the subscribers  who made this site with you this can't carry on with cam girls and couple get back to what ppl Join VOYEURISM it's simple 

At least seems till now  it's only one manager going this way,but even with just one it's already three houses of cam girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Well when they create a competition for tenants do sex on free cams that's way far away from voyeur stuff.. But they advertising for free on one of the most famous cam site in the world.. for sure they are getting that kind of subscribers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well when they create a competition for tenants do sex on free cams that's way far away from voyeur stuff.. But they advertising for free on one of the most famous cam site in the world.. for sure they are getting that kind of subscribers

They really need a name change before they ruin any chance for an actual voyeur site to exist anymore. Likely it's already too late. Paying for behavior, pre-announcing events via Twitter, visibility of tenants on the forums and advertising via Twitter, playing to cams for views, the manager pressure, black boxes, poor streaming quality, and allowing tenants to tap into the cams to stream to Chaturbate, all ruin the voyeur experience. Unfortunately, there's no going back now. IMHO, they have already ruined this niche beyond all repair. Rejoice and enjoy the show, neo-voyeurists. At least I tried to stop it from happening. Oh well! 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Pretty sure incest between blood siblings is illegal globally. Don’t assume they were brother and sister with the same parents living under the same roof in the suburbs. Likely the real story is more convoluted. 

When I read this, the first thing that popped into my head was Prohibition.
They made alcohol illegal and what did people do? They drank even more,
in complete defiance of the law.

And sex is even more enticing than alcohol, in most cases, especially taboo
sex. So, there's probably a lot of incest going on worldwide, regardless of any
laws to the contrary. IMHO.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

When I read this, the first thing that popped into my head was Prohibition.
They made alcohol illegal and what did people do? They drank even more,
in complete defiance of the law.

And sex is even more enticing than alcohol, in most cases, especially taboo
sex. So, there's probably a lot of incest going on worldwide, regardless of any
laws to the contrary. IMHO.

I love my brothers dearly, but I'd blow my head off with a shotgun before I would have sex with either one of them! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2