Evie & Mike, Sofie

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

J'aime mes frères bien, mais je souffler ma tête avec un fusil de chasse avant que j'avoir des relations sexuelles avec l'un d'entre eux! 

Everyone does not have your morality!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And sex is even more enticing than alcohol, in most cases, especially taboo
sex. So, there's probably a lot of incest going on worldwide, regardless of any
laws to the contrary. IMHO.

It's Legal in Russia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Sounds as though anything is legal in Russia lol all except voting lol.

Voting is also legal in Russia, but to become a candidate, to be eligible is the question.

On the other side, e.g. in USA you need simply enough money to become a serious candidate. hmmmm????

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

On the other side, e.g. in USA you need simply enough money to become a serious candidate. hmmmm????

And you get president with less votes than your opponent thanks to the weird electorial college system 👎

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And you get president with less votes than your opponent thanks to the weird electorial college system 👎

You take that thumbs down back. There are very good reasons that we have the electoral college. Don’t put down what you don’t understand. Please watch this. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You take that thumbs down back. There are very good reasons that we have the electoral college. Don’t put down what you don’t understand. Please watch this. Thank you!

Won't take it back. I know that system. I still think it is weird. And pure democracy does work. Look at most European countries. With pure democracy the reasonable thinking (not Trump voters) people in the east and west would have prevented the disaster the moron is getting the world into now 👎 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Won't take it back. I know that system. I still think it is weird. And pure democracy does work. Look at most European countries. With pure democracy the reasonable thinking (not Trump voters) people in the east and west would have prevented the disaster the moron is getting the world into now 👎 

Then you don’t you understand the system or the USA. 👎🏻