Evie & Mike, Sofie

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

I could a lot here but it would be considered racist so i won't and i am not a by any means.

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I thought your comment was hilarious and well said. Interestingly it’s the living with them that makes the idea of having sexual with them so gross. 

Exactly! How's it going Amy?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly! How's it going Amy?

I’m doing awesome!! About to start my new job in a week so I’m busy brushing the stuff I neglected to do under the rug. Lol

Personally, things are going well. Sex life is great of course! Funny, the other day my girl says “let me turn around” and before she could finish, I did. That ever happen to you? Lol  I always finish her off though. Sex isn’t over until wel both get off. Unlike most of these poor saps on VH. 

Other then that, just busy kicking VH around and speaking my mind as usual. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Every time the same shit with the camgirls, their webcam has better angle than our paid cams 😪

Well, who knows maybe she'll tap the VH cams and push the show directly onto the cam site. From what I've seen so far, the VH cams are always vastly superior in quality to the cam site cams. 

4 minutes ago, spielo said:

Every time the same shit with the camgirls, their webcam has better angle than our paid cams 😪

Since they use webcams.. that's totally normal that the angle in front of computer will be best... but maybe that is on vh plans for the future

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I’m doing awesome!! About to start my new job in a week so I’m busy brushing the stuff I neglected to do under the rug. Lol

Personally, things are going well. Sex life is great of course! Funny, the other day my girl says “let me turn around” and before she could finish, I did. That ever happen to you? Lol  I always finish her off though. Sex isn’t over until wel both get off. Unlike most of these poor saps on VH. 

Other then that, just busy kicking VH around and speaking my mind as usual. 

Good to hear you're doing well!  Are you nervous about going back to your old job? You didn't burn any bridges on the way out?