Evie & Mike, Sofie

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She did a single CH show around 13:00 (local time) she could be tired 😎

Thats all we need another CH freak lol.

Not seen her on CH yet no doubt someone will give the address.

Just took an Inquisitive  look lol and she does have a string hanging out hence the no sex, you can see it from the rear view

44 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@Amy3 and @jabbath1987

The current digital transformation phenomenon is changing the civilization. The better we understand it and  embrace it, the less we left behind, the better we compete.

In about ~500 years, there won't be so many countries, cultures and languages. There will be one culture, and one nation. 

In past several thousand years ago, human race had little chance to communicate with each other. That is why so many languages and cultures have been created in geographic boundaries. But it is changing fast. 

The current nationalism movement (such as Brexit or Trump)  is a minor correction. It won't last long (max ~20 years).  

I could say a lot here but it would be considered racist so i won't and i am not a racist by any means.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

As I fervent Sci-Fi fan this reminds of the Star Trek philosophy [No more wars, No more starvation, No more illnesses, etc.] you will still have cultures, languages though that's if we do not blow our selves up first.

There might be different cultures, but people won't fixed into a culture because of the geographic place of birth. People might choose to experiment a culture because of their democratic choice.

Digitally transformed democracy is such profound concept. It won't happened soon though. 

Here is the tiny tip of the iceberg:

https://spectrum.ieee.org/static/grokking-democracy-a-political-world-transformed-by-digital-technology

8 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Everyone does not have your morality!

How do you know what my morals are? I'm not sure if your comment is meant to be positive or negative. .That was a statement of what I  think about incest, not pushing it on anyone else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How do you know what my morals are? I'm not sure if your comment is meant to be positive or negative. .That was a statement of what I  think about incest, not pushing it on anyone else. 

Hey Ash, hows it going? Everything alright again?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I thought your comment was hilarious and well said. Interestingly it’s the living with them that makes the idea of having sexual with them so gross. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash, hows it going? Everything alright again?

Hi jabbath, how are you!? I still very weak and I've about 15 pounds.  I'm not just laying in bed all day like I was, but still out of work. I've been on here a lot more, I gotra keeps tabs on you all, but not commenting much. 

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Comment savez-vous ce que mes mœurs sont? Je ne sais pas si votre commentaire est censé être positif ou négatif. .que était une déclaration de ce que je pense à l'inceste, ne pas pousser sur quelqu'un d'autre. 

You go up quickly in pressure!
I was going in your direction on this subject. I will not make any more comments to yours.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jabbath, how are you!? I still very weak and I've about 15 pounds.  I'm not just laying in bed all day like I was, but still out of work. I've been on here a lot more, I gotra keeps tabs on you all, but not commenting much. 

Thanks for asking. I am fine. Quite sad to hear you still struggling a little. At least you can hang with us perverts again ❣️👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

You go up quickly in pressure!
I was going in your direction on this subject. I will not make any more comments to yours.

I'm not mad or anything, just clarifying my remark. I didn't know where you we're  going with your comment, that's why I mentioned it. I don't know why you will stop responding to my comments from now on though.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for asking. I am fine. Quite sad to hear you still struggling a little. At least you can hang with us perverts again ❣️👍

I love hanging out with you perverts! My kind of people!😉

• Like 4