Ary & George Part #3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gosh you have no idea how I usually hate that song. But this I really like ❣️

Is it the outfit that makes you Think Twice.😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No to be honest it is really her voice making the difference for me. But yes her outfit is great too ❣️

Did that one go by you.

200w.gif200.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Anni giving a great rendition of My Heart Will Go On, all whilst in one of my favourite outfits.😍

giphy.gif.8fc76e32ce93342f912a9ba61cb01331.gif

Great captured Just-In... (surprise) Finally, someone, that can hold a note...I would be honored to hear Anni, belt one out - without the nervousness. Beautiful rendition indeed. What about a duet - Anni n' Ary?  Or the Four Seasons... Just a thought. Thanks for the share...19.gif.71eb5122dc21e70682388d301138417e.gif

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, x1000 said:

2 on 1 that is not fair 😂👍

I would like to be a guy for a couple of hours to see what sex is like from your side. Including a 2 on 1 BJ. I imagine that would feel amazing. Then back to me before being a guy makes my brain shrink too much.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would like to be a guy for a couple of hours to see what sex is like from your side. Including a 2 on 1 BJ. I imagine that would feel amazing. Then back to me before being a guy makes my brain shrink too much.

It's not that the brain is smaller it's that much needed blood get's diverted from the brain to the smaller brain during the bj time.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If he is not used to it, he will be puzzled 🤦‍♂️
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

It's not that the brain is smaller it's that much needed blood get's diverted from the brain to the smaller brain during the bj time.

The smaller "brain" is always in control of men, for the most part. If the small amount of blood drained from the big"brain" causes you to make poor sex decisions, the big brain must be pretty small!

• Like 2