Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

Guest anybody's
Just now, damperlikamyon said:

he is not jabbath. someone must be hack his account.

because jabbath also shared several twitter messages under topics.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did not to tell you not to post. I just wondered what is the purpose of it? So why not just answer my question?

sorry for disturbing you with my one post...don't understand why.. or maybe i do
my purpose was to give some credits for all the efforts they are doing for the #FREE #FREE #FREE competition like i did to otto_lola and didn't seems to have disturbed you so much .. Next time i want to post something i will ask you before if it have your approval

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

sorry for disturbing you with my one post...
my purpose was to give some credits for all the efforts they are doing for the #FREE #FREE #FREE competition like i did to otto_lola and didn't seems to have disturbed you so much .. Next time i want to post something i will ask you before if it have your approval

What's wrong with you?

I did not tell you not to post. I did not say I am disturbed. I just wondered about why you start to post so much tweets all of a sudden? I meant that tweets at Otto & Lola too by the way. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What's wrong with you?

Sorry, but i'm the one to ask that question.. now you remember the other tweets "too" ok jab.. curious.

So moderators/admins... maybe it's better to create a twitter section for each house where we can freely post twitter posts. But please specify on the rules what kind of twitters posts we can post or not post.. to avoid explanations about why we decide to post them and not be accused of spam with one post

The only stupid thing (among the many other stupid things) about those tweets is they're so fixated on broadcasting the word free that they put it on a tweet showing the shower cam which actually ISN'T free.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry, but i'm the one to ask that question.. now you remember the other tweets "too" ok jab.. curious.

So moderators/admins... maybe it's better to create a twitter section for each house where we can freely post twitter posts. But please specify on the rules what kind of twitters posts we can post or not post.. to avoid explanations about why we decide to post them and not be accused of spam with one post

Oh dear. I just wanted to know why you all of a sudden repost most of the tweets they made? I did not attack you in any way. Why you come so hostile against me? What have I done to you?

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, miscvoyeur said:

The only stupid thing (among the many other stupid things) about those tweets is they're so fixated on broadcasting the word free that they put it on a tweet showing the shower cam which actually ISN'T free.

It's the new trend there.. putting #FREE #FREE #FREE and then show images and links of not #FREE #FREE #FREE .. Free users that click there gives an error for not having permissions for that cam, instead sending the user to the free cam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

It's the new trend there.. putting #FREE #FREE #FREE and then show images and links of not #FREE #FREE #FREE .. Free users that click there gives an error for not having permissions for that cam, instead sending the user to the free cam

It's a competition. All units are thrown into battle. Therefore, so many tweeted advertisements - participants in the competition (Lola&Otto and NAS).

Right now Lola - anal penetration in full view free camera.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's a competition. All units are thrown into battle. Therefore, so many tweeted advertisements - participants in the competition (Lola&Otto and NAS).

Yes, we know.. but like that they are misleading informations.. 

But well if NAS won the prize with that stupid dances and people naked in the kitchen advertisement.. guess lola&otto best thing to do is to leave the project

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, we know.. but like that they are misleading informations.. 

But well if NAS won the prize with that stupid dances and people naked in the kitchen advertisement.. guess lola&otto best thing to do is to leave the project

Well, Otto and Lola - do more. More orgies. Right now DP.

But there is no clear winner. Both houses in the game - this is obviously in activity and advertising.

Just now, groomy said:

Well, Otto and Lola - do more. More orgies. Right now DP.

But there is no clear winner. Both houses in the game - this is obviously in activity and advertising.

that's why i said it.. comparing both house if they lose to that.. best thing to do is abandon the project because after all that free sex they will have nothing more to offer 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Indeed! Hard to see how anyone else could be winning besides Otto and Lola. Serena dancing surely isn’t matching all the #free sex at Otto and Lola’s place. 

Just in case any of you cc people aren’t aware. VH is running a competition among the tenants for prize money based on who can perform the best in front of the free cams. Most of the tenants have given up because a few have pulled far away from the pack. This is why VH keeps pushing this #free thing on Twitter so much. It’s a cam show produced by VH itself. The implications of the contest are clear. Let’s not mince words. You’re paying for a cam show on an installment plan.

• Like 1