Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

10 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

We do not enjoy aabout our first CB stream😁

You made two-three major mistakes: 1. No real interaction with the audience. 2. You basically gave the whole show away for free. Most people tip to see the action. If they have no reason to tip because you're giving the show away for free, they generally are not going to tip unless you've already established a strong/loyal fan base. 3. The cam was too far and should have been a lot closer.

If you choose to cam, I hope that helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You made two-three major mistakes: 1. No real interaction with the audience. 2. You basically gave the whole show away for free. Most people tip to see the action. If they have no reason to tip because you're giving the show away for free, they generally are not going to tip unless you've already established a strong/loyal fan base. 3. The cam was too far and should have been a lot closer.

If you choose to cam, I hope that helps.

THANKS!!! 😃

we do not want to interact with audience... free show for first time it is normal to get some followers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You’ll never make any money on CB if you don’t interact with the tippers. If they don’t feel like they own you and can control you with their tips, they won’t watch you. 

It means that this is not for us

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

It means that this is not for us

I am indifferent to whether or not you decide to cam or not. In the end I wish you success on whatever you both decide. I will say that before you put the nail in that coffin, if you haven't already try to look at some of the more popular couple cams and see what they do or don't do.

11 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

WOW!!! i love this little sweety ass 😃

I think a lot of us love the look of that beautiful ass. 😘