Betty & Rick Part #2

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, jabbath1987 said:

No girl at all is even close to Misty. She stands at 46. I think Serena must be in second place. She barely has half of the guys Misty had. 

46 Guys.  Are you Serious or just Joking.  :biggrin:

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Wow.  If it's only 46 on VH just imagine how many before she  entered VH.

from what groomy said in the past vh was misty's dream job because she would have been meeting guys anyway but still have a regular job. it would be very interesting to find out, but some of the vh guys were already known to her apparently. still i'm sure that the number would be impressive!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from what groomy said in the past vh was misty's dream job because she would have been meeting guys anyway but still have a regular job. it would be very interesting to find out, but some of the vh guys were already known to her apparently. still i'm sure that the number would be impressive!

Hopefully she visits her Doctor on a Regular basis to make sure she stays healthy.   2D8L.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

and how many had my Mira)?

Off the top of my head, if we're only counting guys, I would guess that she's had around 10 guys. But I haven't done any research because I haven't seen all of the orgies. Just a calculated guess. I specifically remember about 5 guys. Then the night of the big bi-sexual orgy with 4 other guys I didn't see so I don't know how many guys fucked her that night.

Basicaly neve watch them(Betty and Rick)most,y because i isn't find Betty attractive ,but no doubths was an good place with active residents and guests.Still think there is space for older couples in VH,hopeful next time will be an cougar that i fancy hehe.