Lola & Otto Part #2

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The prize must be a really good thing lool

Now only 2 apartments get more messages on Twitter - than others. Otto and Lola and NAS. I think fight for prize between them.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Now only 2 apartments get more messages on Twitter - than others. Otto and Lola and NAS. I think fight for prize between them.

Can't understand that... favour some houses because they are on a competition for forcing stuff on free cams on purpose... and seeing the twitters for one house and for another don't know how NAS is still on the game..

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Can't understand that... favour some houses because they are on a competition for forcing stuff on free cams on purpose... and seeing the twitters for one house and for another don't know how NAS is still on the game..

Well, they do quite lot. Again, positive activity. Those dances Serena. It's not just doing ordinary things-naked. But really interesting activity. They have guests who make hot fuck with Serena.

And Nina - was saddened that they stupidly failed that night with 2 guys.

Otto and Lola - also do not return to the usual rhythm which we saw a month ago.

That is, there is still no obvious winner.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, they do quite lot. Again, positive activity. Those dances Serena. It's not just doing ordinary things-naked. But really interesting activity. They have guests who make hot fuck with Serena.

And Nina - was saddened that they stupidly failed that night with 2 guys.

Otto and Lola - also do not return to the usual rhythm which we saw a month ago.

That is, there is still no obvious winner.

well i don't see anything special on that dances.. too much of the same and repeatedly.. no interest at all .. And even the sex (not counting the "two minutes" in bathroom) it's all mole sex (if that have any importance on the competition) 
comparing both houses to me on this competition is like day to night... and well nas aren't doing any "favor" having stuff on free cams because it's where the fucker girl lives.. Instead of Lola&Otto that abandoned the bedroom

On the #free #free #free cam too! Winners, no doubt about it! I do have to wonder if they would have made more doing everything they did on the pay cams. Who am I kidding of course they couldn’t otherwise they wouldn’t have gone for the prize money. Which is x amount, which means under normal circumstances they wouldn’t have made more then x amount on the pay cams. Very interesting! Well, it is to me anyways. 😬

• Like 1