Lola & Otto Part #2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, see lots of that on here. I'm usually doing at least a couple of things at once  to Guy when we're together, trying to read my phone at the same time is too much for my brain to handle!

Ash, it is not a brain thing. Sex is a mindless thing. If you try to do two things (sex and other stuff) while having sex, this means - proven by scientists, that you are a very smart woman. Look it up. Smart women think of other things, like "he bangs me good, but after that, I have to cook something good for the kids tomorrow" kind of example. 

But NEVER, picking up the fucking phone during sex! This NEVER happens. And I've had a lot of smart women. 

• Like 1

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Ash, it is not a brain thing. Sex is a mindless thing. If you try to do two things (sex and other stuff) while having sex, this means - proven by scientists, that you are a very smart woman. Look it up. Smart women think of other things, like "he bangs me good, but after that, I have to cook something good for the kids tomorrow" kind of example. 

But NEVER, picking up the fucking phone during sex! This NEVER happens. And I've had a lot of smart women. 

Alex one time was looking at his phone with a laptop on his stomach while Anna was giving him a BJ. It's pretty ignorant I agree. 

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Alex one time was looking at his phone with a laptop on his stomach while Anna was giving him a BJ. It's pretty ignorant I agree. 

True. Sex is supposed to be sex, not a "hold on, I have a message". But continue what you are doing, please ... Fuck that! 

• Like 1