Lola & Otto Part #2

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure what her relationship is with the other guy but I loved how he was asleep on the couch while she was getting drilled by Otto in the bedroom.

Just finished archiving the 3some rd2. Lasted over 40 minutes.It was great.Otto Pounded the shit out of the guest girl in both rounds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl i don't know if she already had a name in the past since she is visit from day 1 and already had sex (hidden once with this guy and in the couch i think two times with the guy that visit with her on first time) but the guy isn't the shy one?? the one that had a lot of sex with that little blonde girl and people was saying he was "gay"?? bdsm and all??? He already had a name

5 hours ago, nack said:

Just finished archiving the 3some rd2. Lasted over 40 minutes.It was great.Otto Pounded the shit out of the guest girl in both rounds.

Thank you sir!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They need a name. I vote for Bailey & Lenny 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

The girl i don't know if she already had a name in the past since she is visit from day 1 and already had sex (hidden once with this guy and in the couch i think two times with the guy that visit with her on first time) but the guy isn't the shy one?? the one that had a lot of sex with that little blonde girl and people was saying he was "gay"?? bdsm and all??? He already had a name

Lenny  is the Shy Guy. He tried to fuck Bailey many times. Finally he got lucky.

I noticed that Lola woke up and left the room while they were fucking. I have no doubt that there is something between Lola and this guy that they can't fuck. They are not shy and they are very sexually open. They should be relative. Only Groomy can tell. 

I saw Bailey at the day 1 of this apartment. I though she should be the most sexually active girl among the 3 girls there - Lola, Hana and  Bailey.  Still I am surprised how come she cracked open so late. 

The question id will Lenny and Lola ever fuck? I doubt it.

Find on archives.. his name is/was Sean... And they already had fucked "hidden" in the hall but like i said previously 

17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Since both of the "guests" are now more wild on cams... lets see what happen here tonight

I have the same guess @zoifan i believe could be some family connection to tenants and Sean to never get involved in the orgies/sex but still have a pretty level of comfort ..
But i was expected him fucking the girl after all that make out in the living room during the "games" and since they wasn't new on fucking here

1 hour ago, britmatt1 said:

Something bad happening here. Lots of loud banging...Lola screaming and crying.

She hurt her knee..something pissed her off on TV and it all progressed from there.. Too much alcohol .. they finally are talking and went to bed but nursing her leg and she's still pissed..Not the worst they've been through..things will heal..

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

She hurt her knee..something pissed her off on TV and it all progressed from there.. Too much alcohol .. they finally are talking and went to bed but nursing her leg and she's still pissed..Not the worst they've been through..things will heal..

Knew something was up.

I don't really know what happened but she was really pissed,screaming ,hollering,crying and trying to fight both guys.the one with the beard packed up some clothes and left.looked like at one time she tried to jump out of the window on the loggia,but her boyfriend grabbed her and stopped her.Don't know the language but she sure was pissed.watched for a little while at a friend's house but left,i'll have to ask him what else happened.

7 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't really know what happened but she was really pissed,screaming ,hollering,crying and trying to fight both guys.the one with the beard packed up some clothes and left.looked like at one time she tried to jump out of the window on the loggia,but her boyfriend grabbed her and stopped her.Don't know the language but she sure was pissed.watched for a little while at a friend's house but left,i'll have to ask him what else happened.

elle est juste déséquilibrée... Jolie mais déséquilibrée...

• Like 1