Lola & Otto Part #2

24 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't really know what happened but she was really pissed,screaming ,hollering,crying and trying to fight both guys.the one with the beard packed up some clothes and left.looked like at one time she tried to jump out of the window on the loggia,but her boyfriend grabbed her and stopped her.Don't know the language but she sure was pissed.watched for a little while at a friend's house but left,i'll have to ask him what else happened.

Nothing special. They drank a lot. Lola - used the bath as toilet. Otto did not like it. Well, the usual dirty talk (sober - it's close to joking). However, since - they were very drunk. Then turned into a quarrel.

650.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary of the night: They got drunk, they fought she tried to jump from the balcony he did not leave and then in the camera of room 02 they exchanged kicks and punches and severe screams and then slept ....... end

3 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Summary of the night: They got drunk, they fought she tried to jump from the balcony he did not leave and then in the camera of room 02 they exchanged kicks and punches and severe screams and then slept ....... end

Another one??? 😐
Guess VH should start to accept only houses on ground level before something really bad happen

• Like 1

My vision of the world is crumbling. Where's Clara? She is the only one who works on the strategy - fan army.

I heard her statistics - she's good. For Clara&Stas limits (there is no exchange - no orgies even without an exchange) - it's just incredible. And there are no posts with gifts in Clara and Stas twitter.

Yes, Clara not on the list. But Patrick and Clair or Zack also not on the list and have gifts.

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

opening apartments with normal people could work too 😁

no doubt it would help a lot; especially in start a new fascinating adventures journey, leading straight to bankruptcy 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, theshyguy_dd said:

What happend to Lola? She's laying down on the ground in the living room and is crying... I missed what happend... 

Does anyone know?

Time was 00:10 middle european time...

No quarrels. Misty had a problem with alcohol - when, after some alco level, she ceased to control herself and fell asleep hugging the toilet bowl.

Lola have similar problem, perhaps even stronger.

15680.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, groomy said:

No quarrels. Misty had a problem with alcohol - when, after some alco level, she ceased to control herself and fell asleep hugging the toilet bowl.

Lola have similar problem, perhaps even stronger.

Oh... very sad. Thank you, it looked really dramatic 😅