Polly & Ray Part #2

Guest goodone
1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It is poor Polly - again 😞 

yes she is poor but she is ver y lucky she has such as beatiful nurse. ı want same nurse when ı becomes ill.

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I remember our posts as soon as i saw that guy back

Seems they were successful in refusing service to him..he left with his money..glad to see the girls hold strong..what a loser..I've seen the girls do some pretty randoms in the past but this guy was over the line..haha life is good again!! 

9 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Seems they were successful in refusing service to him..he left with his money..glad to see the girls hold strong..what a loser..I've seen the girls do some pretty randoms in the past but this guy was over the line..haha life is good again!! 

Hate to break your heart but Valery gave him a BJ earlier. Still not sure why he deserves all this cruel comments about him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to break your heart but Valery gave him a BJ earlier. Still not sure why he deserves all this cruel comments about him.

Well just going on how he treated one of the girls last time..Totaling demanding, pretty much would not let her go when she wanted to get away. laid on her forcefully trying to get her to give him a bj. went on for a good 45 minutes or so..comments weren't cruel..he was..

• Like 1