Polly & Ray Part #2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

So? Why stop now lol

Maybe because she isn't the one that send the guys there.. she just receives them and do the thing

Wondering where are the people that supposedly live in this apartment and are disappear for 5 days already

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe because she isn't the one that send the guys there.. she just receives them and do the thing

Wondering where are the people that supposedly live in this apartment and are disappear for 5 days already

Yeah not seen Polly & Ray for ages I suppose they still live there? Maybe they have eloped and got married 😂😂😂

Val has really been holding this place down lately. I think it's the absence of Ray that has made this place a lot more interesting to see. I personally have never really liked Ray. Val and this group seem to act a lot more normal.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah not seen Polly & Ray for ages I suppose they still live there? Maybe they have eloped and got married 😂😂😂

Married ... of course.. with all that love ahahah   
Guess they or the manager decides to renting the place for sex workers... more wages to pay but more money entering because viewers think it's just normal girls being wild

But still, agree with misc .. it's better situation then with ray there