Polly & Ray Part #2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lights are so bad. You can't see a thing.

I don't even care about the lights. They could be under the damn sun and it wouldn't be shit to see because this guy is really bad at sex.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the orgy didn't quite work out. wonder what happened?

Might have they got a phone call from Vh with asking them to postpone the orgy because other apartment is already planning it for the first time in its short history??😀😀

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

Might have they got a phone call from Vh with asking them to postpone the orgy because other apartment is already planning it for the first time in its short history??😀😀

Don't think so as VH gets same money if views are split between two places or people mainly watching only one. When places from same manager I would agree. But this way no...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think so as VH gets same money if views are split between two places or people mainly watching only one. When places from same manager I would agree. But this way no...

Probably you're right. On the other hand planing of events wouldn't be so stupid as it sounds if VH wants to keep all of participants happy

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Probably you're right. On the other hand planing of events wouldn't be so stupid as it sounds if VH wants to keep all of participants happy

I really do not know for sure. But I think it is highly unlikely...