R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

This roommate apartments just have the wrong girls in them.. sadly it won't change for a long time to come. complaining to RLC won't help since they are responsible for this and will  take no action to remove them anytime soon. look at the other apartment. that's a good example of another apartment gone to waste.

Some aprtments are more visual but Sam did show us she is a horny girl... she moaned alot and was definitely very turned on..She kind of reminded me  of Kamila. I bleive she will open up more and shoow more if she starts gettign this guy or another guy over more ofter. It takes some new girls a while to relax and show more.if the sex is good they eventually forget about covering up.. just my humble opinion

I remember Galsha did little covering up with one of the guys that fucked her good

Edited by michaels4444
added more content

Il y a 4 heures, michaels4444 a dit :

Some aprtments are more visual but Sam did show us she is a horny girl... she moaned alot and was definitely very turned on..She kind of reminded me  of Kamila. I bleive she will open up more and shoow more if she starts gettign this guy or another guy over more ofter. It takes some new girls a while to relax and show more.if the sex is good they eventually forget about covering up.. just my humble opinion

I remember Galsha did little covering up with one of the guys that fucked her good

I think your're right however we need to see what happens the next couple of weeks Samantha finally had her first sex but when will the next one be 1000 years from now. Their is not enough sex at these 2 apartments lately 8 guys showed up last night and we get sex from this apt in a long time. I'm pretty sure if RLC had a male roommate apt we would see the guys bringing girls round for sex more than these 2 apartments have in the years they have been online.

So we finally saw samantha having sex the in apartment !
She seem to be SUPER horny and moan alot which surprised me, was sure she is the dead fish kind, glad to see i was wrong.
Just hope i wasen't a one time thing and we get to see alot more from her on the future cus the potential is insane !