Jump to content
Noldus

R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

Recommended Posts

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, nagachilli2 said:

I love it when they follow instructions...😍

season 3 game board GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a joke,one of the residents packed her things and leaved(for another "vacations")about three days ago..and absoluty no info from Rlc..this house,well this residents it's everything that is wrong with the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1847 Angie left, Sonya and Glasha have the R2 with the boys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Samantha on vacation until 22nd July
Emily on vacation until 4th August

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Samantha on vacation until 22nd July
Emily on vacation until 4th August

Emily can stay on vacation for the rest of the year.. she is hardly around to begin with and she will not be missed by me but maybe by other's who find her interesting. she does nothing!! 

 

swearing-smiley.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonya and they guy warming up in the hall 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sonya and they guy warming up in the hall 

she left ----

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Emily can stay on vacation for the rest of the year.. she is hardly around to begin with and she will not be missed by me but maybe by other's who find her interesting. she does nothing!! 

 

swearing-smiley.png

Oh, she's on vacation...I hadn't realised, I just thought she was out...😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder why angie always sleeps alone would think she would be more popular w the guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i wonder why angie always sleeps alone would think she would be more popular w the guys

maybe she's a cold fish and they know it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×