R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

Il y a 21 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I think you were too focused on this post Ze, you must've missed Angie's open bate this afternoon..You've gotta get out of this rut of looking at all the negatives in this apt and focus on the positives...just saying...😏

Il y a 20 heures, ze81 a dit :

Would be even better to just seen her(after about 8months sinse house opened)having for once "normal" sex without hidding from viewrs under one,two blankets..but hey two minutes bates it's great also..just saying😉.

Dear friends, you are right both.

Angie understood everything about sex....

All that is rare is expensive

All that is rare is better

All that is rare is less tiring

So, it is better to have only one open bate in eight month, that eight open bate in one single month 😊

It is not yet the infernal rate of the girls of barcelona, but courage Angie, you're almost there....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You're really amazing, it's been 150 years since you followed RLC, and you always fall in the same trap, she is in operation seduction, with RLC, but I grant you, all she offers is really beautiful, but I bet you all my bucks, that as soon as her name is placarded, she will be like all the others,to discard by the window,NEXT(hoping, that it does not do as Glasha & Sonya oc) :biggrin: + DONT FORGET old Taya&Will apt is in the RLC Market a lot of guests in competion ALL GOOD 4 us RLC sub :blush: