3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Who the hell in their right mind would hire Kami to do some modeling, she is over the hill for a model. I guess if it was from the head up. lol

She was once a beauty queen many, many, many years ago. She has long since past that day. She travels for one reason and one reason only, to find a sugar daddy !!!! Like I have said many times before, a pretty face will only get you so far in this world, that is why she looks for a rich, I do mean very rich man to take care of her for the rest of her life. Just arm candy, that is all she is worth now, and what she does best.

Sorry Thes, but you sound like a trash talking Liberal-and I know better than that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Sorry Thes, but you sound like a trash talking Liberal-and I know better than that. 

But it is the truth, and has been talked about by many over the last few years, including those who speak the language 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

But it is the truth, and has been talked about by many over the last few years, including those who speak the language 😁

That is your truth only. She is only going with young people and is not chasing anyone. She is far too scared of the world, you should remember when Kristy found a guy to pay for a week of skying in the french Alps, Kami panicked, saying it was very expensive and fearing what she will have to do for this price... Kristy was doing the job, not her, and the guy was just a bit older than them.

I think that Kami's dad has some money, as Kaley's dad.

They are still very yound in their mind. The story of young girls looking for a sugar daddy is just crap when it comes to Kami, Kaley and Kristy.

Kami is still doing some photo shootings, modeling, twice a month maybe, or even more. Kaley is trying some business, buying and selling clothes, shoes and so on. Kristy has a paid job as a dancer.

For the moment, Kristy is sick.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

That is your truth only. She is only going with young people and is not chasing anyone. She is far too scared of the world, you should remember when Kristy found a guy to pay for a week of skying in the french Alps, Kami panicked, saying it was very expensive and fearing what she will have to do for this price... Kristy was doing the job, not her, and the guy was just a bit older than them.

I think that Kami's dad has some money, as Kaley's dad.

They are still very yound in their mind. The story of young girls looking for a sugar daddy is just crap when it comes to Kami, Kaley and Kristy.

Hate to burst your bubble but Thes is right. Them chasing rich guys has already been confirmed, especially in Kami's case. Even if her father had money, that means fuck all. You act like that means she would be willing to spend her own money. Sounds like you're just putting these girls on some kind of pedestal while living in denial.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to burst your bubble but Thes is right. Them chasing rich guys has already been confirmed, especially in Kami's case. Even if her father had money, that means fuck all. You act like that means she would be willing to spend her own money. Sounds like you're just putting these girls on some kind of pedestal while living in denial.

When was it confirmed and by whom ? Never seen that. Kami is looking for a guy of her age to love, rich or not, as every girl.

I don't put these girls on pedestal and there is no denial coming from me. I just don't think those girls are some sort of prostitutes as the majority of guys here love to think, so they feel better...

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, Beldonn1 said:

When was it confirmed and by whom ? Never seen that. Kami is looking for a guy of her age to love, rich or not, as every girl.

I don't put these girls on pedestal and there is no denial coming from me. I just don't think those girls are some sort of prostitutes as the majority of guys here love to think, so they feel better...

In the past, there have been several translations that indicate the girls tend to look for guys with money. Not really surprising, I think. However, this does not make them prostitutes. Depending on the extent, the term gold digger could fit. 

• Like 1

Kami needs to be booted, she has chosen not to participate in RLC anymore, as is very apparent this summer with her almost total vacancy from the project. Bring on the ANGELS to replace her, so we can have a little excitement again.

• Like 1