So where is her bf going to sleep when he comes? and someone said Malinas mother was goming soon also, so where is she going to sleep? In the livingroom with Anastasias bf? I doubt Malina will give up her bed to sleep on the couch in the LR.

1 minute ago, anupoulain said:

…this hast to do with culture, every time new Girls come in, the culture of RLC changes, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad. Serena for example stopped the party twice in the living room with an angry face and all went upstairs, she knows exactly how RLC works, i mean she knows it from her Sister Carolina.

And the other Point i dont get is… B1 or B4 now are the main force to lure new Premium Users, but how can you appeal to this new Users when you have greedy people like Serena that would never show something for free because she is too good for that…(btw this is how Chaturbate and all Adult-Site works). There is no User  that pays Premium for Non-Nude-Action. All Nude-Action from masturbation, sex, lesbian pretending or finger in butt have to happen in Premium Cams… i understand that (i mean you need a selling point)… but a Party that will NOT END with Candy‘s fingers in Adri‘s Pussy, Malina‘s tongue in Mila‘s ass, Mila‘s tits in Ana‘s mouth, Ana‘s feet in Candy‘s Boyfriends Butt is not what Payed Members want, they actually want that feet in his Butt at the END 😄 😄😄… so why not share this Non-Nude-Action-Moments with everyone… and create more subscribers like it was mostly done in B1… (remember Christmas Party with Anna, Irma, Ilona?)

…and in truth RLC getting this big, is also because of the freeloaders who recorded free public cams and put it on Tube-Sites. This was how i found RLC at first with a  Video of Leora masturbating in the old Apartment… the good old days… that time RLC had this feeling of Hidden Cam instead of Voyeur Cam, it was or had more «Heart». RLC right now ist more or less a show, but if it IS a show, why not make the show awesome, why pretending to be «Real-Real-Life», when you can Real-Life with a Show… what i mean with that is, the world cup in Russia is coming, and my idea would be everytime the Russians score a Goal -> Finger in Butt gonna happening 😄 this is would be a hell of a Show… in Real-Life-Environment … 

and by the way «walking naked around the house» is not nude, this is just RLC-Standard … seeing them in clothes is actually shocking 😄

Haha true :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So where is her bf going to sleep when he comes? and someone said Malinas mother was goming soon also, so where is she going to sleep? In the livingroom with Anastasias bf? I doubt Malina will give up her bed to sleep on the couch in the LR.

Or maybe he isnt coming at all, maybe false alarm.

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Weird that RLC lets Serena stay here so long. She really holds the fun down. she seems 13 years old in both body and behaviour. even the new girls are in on the fun.

And Candy's bf is not allowed to see the nudity tonight--he really does not belong--puts a real damper of the festivities

Completely different with Jas bf who knew most of them anyway.

2 minutes ago, kase said:

the lady deserves something better than a pig

I have no Idea which lady you are talking about ? I have not seen any pigs running around, I am really confused by this post.