Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

18 hours ago, likidamber said:

Mother Kira calms down a small girl Nina.  Alright, its be good

Nina has changed a lot. She is much more relaxed. In the past, she was much more tense and she was shouting or arguing. Okay, she's sometimes childish but she's so cute.😃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira General Discussion
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:54 AM, likidamber said:

They are preparing a concert for the weekend, Nina controls the work related to it. They have a lot of work and always liked to work at night.

Church Recitals are usually in the Evening Hours.   :biggrin:

First of all, I do not want to offend anyone, but I have to admit that this couple is very boring. I really like them mostly Nina but unfortunately I feel that. For me Kira is boring but now, unfortunately, Nina also. I'm sorry because this girl has a lot more fire, but she is increasingly suppressing it. Damage.
I'm sorry DE no longer lives in the apartment. She was a color spree.

1 hour ago, Thomazz said:

First of all, I do not want to offend anyone, but I have to admit that this couple is very boring. I really like them mostly Nina but unfortunately I feel that. For me Kira is boring but now, unfortunately, Nina also. I'm sorry because this girl has a lot more fire, but she is increasingly suppressing it. Damage.
I'm sorry DE no longer lives in the apartment. She was a color spree.

I won't argue with you about your opinions regarding Kira and Nina. They are both very nice and talented people and they are quite likeable, and I'll miss them when they leave. I will play cribbage with Kira but never chess, and I will not play guitar while Nina sings.That's the conclusion to which I have come.

And I'd donate 500 points to the member who named "Doe Eyes," but I don't know who did that. Step forward if you dare. That name was brilliant.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I won't argue with you about your opinions regarding Kira and Nina. They are both very nice and talented people and they are quite likeable, and I'll miss them when they leave. I will play cribbage with Kira but never chess, and I will not play guitar while Nina sings.That's the conclusion to which I have come.

And I'd donate 500 points to the member who named "Doe Eyes," but I don't know who did that. Step forward if you dare. That name was brilliant.

Do they leave RLC? When?😮😞

12 hours ago, Izumi said:

Do they leave RLC? When?😮😞

There doesn't seem to be a departure date for Nina & Kira at this time. There is no set departure date for CC members, either. As for squirrels, we never leave, we just fade away...

I classify Nina and Kira as very likable girls. Hope they do well with their project.

• Like 1