Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

Much celebration tonight, including DOE and Kira's brother (haven't nicknamed him yet - maybe K-Bro?).  Opening of even more presents for Nina, from adoring fans no doubt, some adult beverages, toasts all around, and now pizza and sushi (very odd combination).  0230 bedtime, K-Bro sleeping on the couch with Doe, except the NV isn't working so can't really see anything, but 99.9% sure nothing worth watching would happen anyway LOL.  Pure happiness and symbiosis in N&K land, and that makes me happy.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Much celebration tonight, including DOE and Kira's brother (haven't nicknamed him yet - maybe K-Bro?).  Opening of even more presents for Nina, from adoring fans no doubt, some adult beverages, toasts all around, and now pizza and sushi (very odd combination).  0230 bedtime, K-Bro sleeping on the couch with Doe, except the NV isn't working so can't really see anything, but 99.9% sure nothing worth watching would happen anyway LOL.  Pure happiness and symbiosis in N&K land, and that makes me happy.  

Doe is dyke so chances of her doing anything with the guy likely won't happen.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Doe is dyke so chances of her doing anything with the guy likely won't happen.

Agreed Mr. Austin, however, do any of us really know if Doe is full-on 100% lez?  She could be bi.  There is a big difference.  We don't know very much about her, other than the infamous 3-way years ago, and several nights sleeping at N&K on the couch with K-Bro.  Yet nothing happened during those nights because, I dare venture to say, that K-Bro may also be gay himself.  I mean, he HAS to be.  There is no way that I, a fully hetero male, could sleep next to an incredibly beautiful delicious woman like DOE and resist the temptation.  Grrrrrrr!  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

0230 bedtime, K-Bro sleeping on the couch with Doe, except the NV isn't working so can't really see anything, but 99.9% sure nothing worth watching would happen anyway LOL.

Following the forums for years now, I guess there are a lot of people/guys putting their hopes on that 0.1%...

26 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Following the forums for years now, I guess there are a lot of people/guys putting their hopes on that 0.1%...

Could be gurls with hopes too, you know.  And yes, I am part of that 0.1%  But I am 99.9% happy with them being the 3 Musketeers.  

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Agreed Mr. Austin, however, do any of us really know if Doe is full-on 100% lez?  She could be bi.  There is a big difference.  We don't know very much about her, other than the infamous 3-way years ago, and several nights sleeping at N&K on the couch with K-Bro.  Yet nothing happened during those nights because, I dare venture to say, that K-Bro may also be gay himself.  I mean, he HAS to be.  There is no way that I, a fully hetero male, could sleep next to an incredibly beautiful delicious woman like DOE and resist the temptation.  Grrrrrrr!  

Doe has been there with another girl in the past and both stayed there before their split.

Kira fixed what appeared to be egg noodles with a gravy/sauce, maybe some protein mixed in there too altho I wasn't paying attention the whole time.  The only way to eat noodles is to shovel them in LOL.  They needed some bread or naan to help scoop, but I don't think they eat much bread anyway.  There was also a bowl of olives on the table, but only a few got nibbled.  Water and tea to drink.  They may be in detox-mode now after all the birthday celebrations this week.  Half-dead cat on the arm of the couch/bed is Sundance, his 2nd favorite place to be (1st is on the TV stand).  All in bed by 0100ish, Monday obviously a work morning for Kira.