Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

4 hours ago, Thomazz said:

Be careful.. not to be the RLC's addict. It's a good fun to watch the apartments and couples. But do not overdo it. Your own life is the most important. Do not forget that. I do not want to start  argue. I just think that.

It is true. This is very important. You can not live the lives of others ...

Membership is pretty expensive here on RLC. This apartment, it's just a waste of money. Okay they are real couple and etc ... but at RLC it's not about that. They get money to live there. This apartment is almost empty every day. Their sex life ... NO COMMENT. They are cute but this is not enough. Perhaps they should leave the apartment and give the opportunity to other interesting couples. OK. You can hate me

16 minutes ago, VitoKing said:

Membership is pretty expensive here on RLC

It is true.

You have your opinion and very good. But take into account that RLCs are also paid by people who receive a lot of joy at N & K's apartment. As always, will not please everyone, and there are so many other apartments. Not everyone attracts sex, so diversity is the best solution.
And that the flat is empty - maybe even better, we will not get addicted to RLC ... And this is possible.😀

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scooter said:

Nina fast asleep on the sofa

Thanks for the update Scooter, because I have not seen them back in the past 24 hours, so at least I know they were, or at least Nina was.  It is 0300 in StP and nobody home again.  
And thanks for the concern, Thomazz, but I do have a job which keeps me quite busy days and nights, I spend time on RLC mostly when everyone is sleeping LOL.  However, with that in mind, my heart instantly belongs to one occupant, and one occupant only, so I am a lost cause LOL.  🙃 

Le 30/07/2018 à 08:27, bigmac18 a dit :

Je ne voulais pas de se moquer de vous (ou votre site de traduction)  😇  Quoique traductions peut être drôle en effet  😄  Dans ce cas , vous avez la bonne expression  👍 .

Réponse un peu tardive, c'était les vacances, mais c'est malheureusement terminé😒

Ne vous insquiétez je n'a

Le 30/07/2018 à 08:27, bigmac18 a dit :

Je ne voulais pas de se moquer de vous (ou votre site de traduction)  😇  Quoique traductions peut être drôle en effet  😄  Dans ce cas , vous avez la bonne expression  👍 .

I'm a little tired, I have to do it twice to send an post 🙂

I was saying: Answer a little late it was the holidays, but unfortunately all has an end 😒

Don't worry, there was nothing in what you said that would shock me.

Sensitive people always have trouble debating, and as I like debating a lot...😊

• Upvote 1