Post to coment ONLY when something relevant happens in house.

5 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Meanwhile, you had Angie and Samantha in the hallway by the door listening to the guests having sex and giggling like two high school girls.  Pretty pathetic.

They're listening again now, without there being any sex. 

It's kind of unusual, but human. Just two young women who want to know what happens around them. I even find it kind of likeable. Remember, we are also watching the stream. 😊

il y a 39 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Ils écoutent à nouveau maintenant, sans y être tout sexe. 

Il est un peu inhabituel, mais humain. Juste deux jeunes femmes qui veulent savoir ce qui se passe autour d' eux. Je trouve même le genre de sympathique. Rappelez - vous, nous surveillons aussi le cours d' eau. 😊

The fair guest left. The guy was in a hurry that she leaves, he even put on shoes to her 😊. During this time the three residents were hiding and cackling.

I think she is a call girl or someone like that...

But what a strange attitude of the residents... It is more than unusual for women of this age, it's a college level 🤨

Sex by unknown guests in Samantha bedroom.Seemed they were "contracted" by residents to do what themselfs don't do on cams.Already second guests to do it on cams in short period of time,meanwhile actual residents do..NOTHING.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Meanwhile, you had Angie and Samantha in the hallway by the door listening to the guests having sex and giggling like two high school girls.  Pretty pathetic.

Indeed,the couple guest did nothing more than all three residents also do...but outside,of cams.

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

En effet, l'invité de couple n'a rien de plus que les trois résidents font aussi ... mais à l'extérieur, des cames.

A, E & S are not models like the girls of barcelona. They are girls like everyone. They live in a place where, apparently, it is not easy to find and fall in love of guys who want to have sex in front of the cam. Glasha et Sonya had the same problem, I think that's what they left.

That does not explain everythings, but we can not ask ordinary girls to become call girls. That's what I think they substract sex...

2 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

The fair guest left. The guy was in a hurry that she leaves, he even put on shoes to her 😊. During this time the three residents were hiding and cackling.

I think she is a call girl or someone like that...

But what a strange attitude of the residents... It is more than unusual for women of this age, it's a college level 🤨

ironic that they are trying to peek into their sex for free while there are ppl who pay to see them have sex but they hide it..

38 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

A, E & S are not models like the girls of barcelona. They are girls like everyone. They live in a place where, apparently, it is not easy to find and fall in love of guys who want to have sex in front of the cam. Glasha et Sonya had the same problem, I think that's what they left.

That does not explain everythings, but we can not ask ordinary girls to become call girls. That's what I think they substract sex...

I would believe in that if I didn't watch their last six,seven months..they just don't want to do things(mainly sex)on cams(special Angie)so they all do it outside or at best..under blankets hidding from rlc paid users,that's why they now contract guest to do what they(Angie,Emily and Samantha)don't want to do..but this post it's to post only relevant things and not to talk about the residents and their personality or Miss of it😆,we all have an personal opinion regard it and it's can't say I am more right or you are more right or etc etc,as I said let's try to mantain this post focused mainly in subject..that is from what it seems..Guests do the "work" that residents don't😅.

il y a 39 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Je crois en ce que si je ne regarde pas leurs six derniers matchs, sept months..they ne veux pas faire des choses (principalement sexe) sur cames (Angie spéciale) afin qu'ils tous le faire à l' extérieur ou à best..under couvertures hidding des utilisateurs RLC payés, c'est pourquoi ils contractent maintenant invité à faire ce qu'ils (Angie, Emily et Samantha) ne veulent pas do..but ce poste il est à seulement poster des choses et de ne pas parler des résidents concernés et leur personnalité ou Mlle de ce 😆 , nous avons tous une opinion personnelle et considèrent qu'il est ne peut pas dire que je suis plus à droite ou vous êtes plus ou droit , etc , etc, comme je le disais , nous allons essayer de mantenir ce poste concentré principalement dans subject..that est de ce qu'il seems..Guests faire le « travail » que les résidents ne sont pas 😅 .

You are not going  to become as the moderator,😂

This discussion which continues is the result of an event that happened this night, where everyone presents their point of view.

It's call a chat☺️

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:
You are not going  to become as the moderator,😂

This discussion which continues is the result of an event that happened this night, where everyone presents their point of view.

It's call a chat☺️

Yes of course,what i was trying to say was that we should focused more in the events themselfs,but yes anyone it's free to post anything Regard any relevant event that happens.cheers Pierre.

Interesting thing about that 12" dong that he used on the girl.  The guy went to the grey cabinet to the left of the kitchen table (by the windows if you're looking at Camera 1) and reached into the top shelf and pulled out the dildo.  Samantha and the couple returned to the apartment a little after 5 am and the guy did not put the dildo there. How did he know there was a dildo there?  

il y a 28 minutes, tripod2 a dit :

Interesting thing about that 12" dong that he used on the girl.  The guy went to the grey cabinet to the left of the kitchen table (by the windows if you're looking at Camera 1) and reached into the top shelf and pulled out the dildo.  Samantha and the couple returned to the apartment a little after 5 am and the guy did not put the dildo there. How did he know there was a dildo there?  

A nice smell had to emanate from the kitchen...

He maybe spotted it in the smell ! this kind of guy has to spot that kind of smell within a radius of 500 meters  😊