ze81

Post to coment ONLY when something relevant happens in house.

6 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

Sorry for my English, Harley.

Perhaps we expect too much entertainment of the residents of this apartment. Life is a little monotonous with them. And last night, nothing happened, as usual....

It is better to be interested in their guests😊

No need to apologize Pierre, it's all good and this explanation I can understand.....thank you!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Probraby the next event will be again after end of month..when the do nothings "residents" receive payment and hire another "professional" girl to do what they don't.Till then no Relevant event will be worth of post,unless someone finds an dildo in table,or an guest in house something relevant.

I was told that whole event was rather sad as to how the girls of the apartment acted towards the one girl (prostitute or not) that actually livened up the place for and hour.  My friend said that 2 of the residents and the guy that banged the girl were acting like 3rd graders!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that whole event was rather sad as to how the girls of the apartment acted towards the one girl (prostitute or not) that actually livened up the place for and hour.  My friend said that 2 of the residents and the guy that banged the girl were acting like 3rd graders!

Watch little the event but what you described seems indeed this residents,so selfish,so egocentric,so cold acting.Their lucky it's the site they are..an behave like this(mocking with viewrs for half an year)wouldn't last 3months in other sites.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Watch little the event but what you described seems indeed this residents,so selfish,so egocentric,so cold acting.Their lucky it's the site they are..an behave like this(mocking with viewrs for half an year)wouldn't last 3months in other sites.

Obviously Angie has some kind of connection with someone of RLC for it to be as bad as you all say.  A lot of these tenants wouldn't last 3 months if they were on other sites and not being productive.  The cold acting, selfish, egocentric parts, I can't really comment on because I don't watch it but I'll take your word for it based on what I've read and what I've been told.

who is the guy at home now?

Il y a 4 heures, xtreza1 a dit :

qui est le gars à la maison maintenant?

Sonya's boyfriend

When I did saw the thumbnails on RLC and saw this dude with this blonde girl with big boobs, I've told myself well this is it Ze didn't made this topic useless after all and was very impressed, I really thought for a fraction of second it was Angie. But at the end it wasn't her. But I do think and I will still say (After all these months, probably a year for not subscribing to RLC) it must have been the best sex scene I ever seen in that apartment, but like I said keep in mind I lost a year of not watching RLC and just bought another month and im fairly sure I haven't missed a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Holy Shit stop the presses...….. News Flash...…….. Angie discovered today that she has a pussy...…… She even decided to touch it …… Feel it ,,,,,, and play with it...…. Should have seen the look of amazement on her face ………. She thought to herself so that is what this thing is for...… who would have ever known.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/5/2018 at 4:01 AM, Kabester said:

When I did saw the thumbnails on RLC and saw this dude with this blonde girl with big boobs, I've told myself well this is it Ze didn't made this topic useless after all and was very impressed, I really thought for a fraction of second it was Angie. But at the end it wasn't her. But I do think and I will still say (After all these months, probably a year for not subscribing to RLC) it must have been the best sex scene I ever seen in that apartment, but like I said keep in mind I lost a year of not watching RLC and just bought another month and im fairly sure I haven't missed a lot. 

😂,acting like they act(this residents)wouldnt be surprised if the "wired" blonde girl was contracted because she looks similar to Angie..that way at least in thumbs kinda looks like her..Kabester.....sign for rlc to watch some of the other good apartments..those are totaly worth it,now this one it's an totaly desert were the only flowers and life are outside...Cheers.

• Upvote 1