Eva & Sam..post were their activities..

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where do you think she really goes?  I bet she goes to the library to read in peace!

If you noticed I posted almost the same type of message a couple of days ago. Eve had left the apartment around 2000 and did not return until around 0430. Again, left by herself and returned by herself and sober. I think she has a lover outside the apartment but I am not sure whether it is man or a woman. No proof just speculation. There are other signs of this but I do not want to go into it here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If you noticed I posted almost the same type of message a couple of days ago. Eve had left the apartment around 2000 and did not return until around 0430. Again, left by herself and returned by herself and sober. I think she has a lover outside the apartment but I am not sure whether it is man or a woman. No proof just speculation. There are other signs of this but I do not want to go into it here.

it would not be a shock if she is seeing someone after all they are the most sexually open couple on RLC by far

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it would not be a shock if she is seeing someone after all they are the most sexually open couple on RLC by far

That title still belongs to Masha and Sasha. But Eva and Sam are a definite second place.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, Thestarider said:

Seriously funky that girl is, I don't think I have ever seen a girl with worse hygiene than this one has. Can you imagine just how bad she has creepy crotch critters

I don't think Eva has bathed for at least 2 days.......

• 1 month later...

I care very little for watching girls masturbate, but Eva is so gorgeous and does it so rarely that whenever she does do it, it's an incredibly hot and sexy treat. She's the only woman on RLC or VH that I care to see playing with herself.

• Like 1