Caught Up...

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Top of the morning to you Fidster,

I can only answer for myself about what I always wanted to see out of RLC.  I always wanted to see as true to life seduction and passion between the girls of the girls apartments.  It only happened once while I was a member of RLC.  It happened one night when Irma & Anna came home from a party/event or wherever they had been.  Let me go back to before they left for said wherever it was they went.  Anna had some drink and you could tell she was getting in the right mood before they left.  When returning home they went upstairs in B1 to the master bedroom and you could feel the passion and seduction.  Everything was going great until one of them snapped for a minute and remembered the cameras.  It was a very very disappointing night for me that's for sure.  It was hot, erotic, sensual, and passionate while it lasted and I for one wish they would have continued.  That is the kind of stuff I always wanted to see on RLC but only with the girls......no boys allowed in my fantasy world!!

The problem now with RLC is these girls are told to tease it up and do whatever they can to make it look real, hence all the hair in the way and the bad body positioning or the fucking covers that always seem to get in the way.  What RLC needs to do with B2 or B4 is bring in a couple of true, good looking lesbian models and let them have fun without stepping in the freaking way.  There is enough of the fake, teasing shit happening to last oneself a lifetime already.  Bring in the true lesbians and keep Nora out of the damn way!!

As for the couples apartments, if that is what you're into then more power to you.  I could care less about watching hetero sex.  The last thing I want to see is a guys hairy ass or ball sack in my face and with most of the couples that is what you get mainly due to body positioning and poor camera placement.

Anyway, enough said I need to get something to eat so I can take my medicines.  Have a good day Fidster!

Remember watching the video of that night Harley, it wasn't scripted as you said. I was never that attracted to Anna until that night. I don't even read the forums anymore, hell can't even find a forum on Chloe's listing on CC. Only know the name of one of the B4 girls, and of course, it's Megan. Have a good one Harley !!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Doxie said:

Remember watching the video of that night Harley, it wasn't scripted as you said. I was never that attracted to Anna until that night. I don't even read the forums anymore, hell can't even find a forum on Chloe's listing on CC. Only know the name of one of the B4 girls, and of course, it's Megan. Have a good one Harley !!

That night will be forever embedded in my mind for a couple of reasons.  It was all natural and you could sense the buildup for something to happen upon their return to the apartment from wherever they had been.  When they went up to Irma's room at the time and it started happening, it was all emotion and passion until it stopped like I said and that's another reason it will always be embedded in my mind.  I felt like someone just grabbed me by the throat and started choking me until I collapsed, I was so upset that they stopped, it could have been one of the greatest scenes ever witnessed on RLC.  Believe me, from all the time I watch RLC up until going on 18 months now, there really hasn't been but a few and very few at that....great moments on RLC.  RLC is way behind the curve when it comes to great moments!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just got off the phone with my buddy and he offered me his login and password for RLC and told me that I could use it until it expires around the middle of September.  I told him that I have to decline the offer because from reading the forums there is nothing for me on RLC anymore and to offer it to someone on here.  He likes to be anonymous and wants to keep it that way and will just let his account expire.  Sorry guys, I tried but he wasn't having none of it.  He told me he knows how staged VHTV is but he's liking it better because there isn't all the teasing, and the time the girls spend outside all day to only come home and do virtually nothing.  He said VHTV has a way to go with their setup for the site to get to the same point as RLC with all the bells and whistles, but he said he is liking it better.

On that note, I'm caught up and I hope you all have a good weekend!