2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All caught up on my end and now it's time to go to my son's house to spend father's day with my kids and grandkids.

Happy Father's Day to those of you who celebrate it!!

Happy Father's Day Harley 😉

(We have this day in February, but I had my grandchildren over this week-end for my birthday 😉

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Cuando le dije que comenzara a publicar cosas que son nuevas y más emocionantes, solo esperaba que el cambio de aburrimiento terminara para aquellos de ustedes que son leales al sitio. ¡Solo esperamos por ti que el cambio de guardia te traiga algunas ideas nuevas y muy necesarias para el estancamiento de la casa! ¡Esperemos que el fabricante de velas de té cierre su negocio y el distribuidor de vinos esté lleno de vino y empiece a regalarlo!

Actually, we come to a state, in which by very good will that you put in the things, when the things do not work well ... there is no way that they work.
B4, wanted to give emotion by putting couples in the girls' houses, and it was a failure, and if something was saved, it was because the girls that were at that time, were first class girls in terms of offering show. Which does not always happen.

Then we put two girls in the same bed (as happened with the twins, but as in the case of the twins, the feeling is that something fails, and that is that that operation you can expect to see, does not exist. strange, like a girl cover her breasts in the presence of another woman .., personally, I almost look like a joke.

But if we keep checking, we have the case of Candy ,,, a girl that you could think before, "well, she's with her boy, that's why she does not get too involved with the other girls", but it's that the boy left, and the situation has not changed.

And if we talk about Serena, I miss the presence of this girl, if we consider, that she is the sister of another participant of the house ... and should know better than other girls, what to do and what not to do so that clients that the girl returns to the house. But everything in it, it seems that his stay was not in that sense.

That's for talking about B4

If I have to talk about B2, it's funny, that everything seems to repeat itself in the same way that it happened when Sofie was. But this time, more decaffeinated.
I say this, because they want a girl like Aria, a normal girl, but with the boyfriend so close that she is visited by him so often ... she also behaves like a girl who wants to play with her companions.
So, people who complain because they say they seem all forced, in this case, are right.

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Happy Father's Day Harley !! Have you fully recover from the storm ??

Thank you Spying,  yes sir I'm as fully recovered as I'm going to get lol.  It was a pain to all that helped and that even goes to the contractors that helped, but we got err done.

Have a great day tomorrow my friend!!

8 hours ago, vortios said:

Actually, we come to a state, in which by very good will that you put in the things, when the things do not work well ... there is no way that they work.
B4, wanted to give emotion by putting couples in the girls' houses, and it was a failure, and if something was saved, it was because the girls that were at that time, were first class girls in terms of offering show. Which does not always happen.

Then we put two girls in the same bed (as happened with the twins, but as in the case of the twins, the feeling is that something fails, and that is that that operation you can expect to see, does not exist. strange, like a girl cover her breasts in the presence of another woman .., personally, I almost look like a joke.

But if we keep checking, we have the case of Candy ,,, a girl that you could think before, "well, she's with her boy, that's why she does not get too involved with the other girls", but it's that the boy left, and the situation has not changed.

And if we talk about Serena, I miss the presence of this girl, if we consider, that she is the sister of another participant of the house ... and should know better than other girls, what to do and what not to do so that clients that the girl returns to the house. But everything in it, it seems that his stay was not in that sense.

That's for talking about B4

If I have to talk about B2, it's funny, that everything seems to repeat itself in the same way that it happened when Sofie was. But this time, more decaffeinated.
I say this, because they want a girl like Aria, a normal girl, but with the boyfriend so close that she is visited by him so often ... she also behaves like a girl who wants to play with her companions.
So, people who complain because they say they seem all forced, in this case, are right.

I do not know what RLC is thinking these days.....hell, nobody knows what RLC is thinking in the first damn place.  Yes, it only takes a couple of ambitious girls to change the atmosphere and that we can agree on.  The problem in my line of thinking is that they need to change the pool (agency) they are dipping these girls out of and start with girls that are not told everything to do or not to do by girls that have "been there, done that"!!

I never cared for the novelty of the twins as some people did.  Them being twins is not a fantasy for me and personally I felt their stay's were quite boring.  The problem with the girls that are now sharing the master suite was kind of fogged by the short build up from what I read about it.  To be more clear, I believe that there were a lot of people thinking that maybe RLC finally got a couple of lesbians in the master suite from the buzz I was reading about it and I think it kind of sparked peoples interest at first.  Now these people have probably seen that it hasn't turned out that way and are kind of bitter towards it.  Just speculation on my part...

As far as Serena goes, she played her stay just the way she was probably coached by her sister.  Hey, if you don't have to do anything special and still get paid for it, wouldn't you be in that line!!

B2 is a lost cause until they change out the stale sheets (the girls)!!

Caught up.  Have a good night everybody.

Happyone, don't take anything personal about what I said.  It's the way I see it and apparently not the way you see it.  I mean no disrespect to your daughter.  It's her life after all....but you posted what you did and I can't help saying the way I feel!!!

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Caught up.  Have a good night everybody.

Happyone, don't take anything personal about what I said.  It's the way I see it and apparently not the way you see it.  I mean no disrespect to your daughter.  It's her life after all....but you posted what you did and I can't help saying the way I feel!!!

Harley it's just better to turn your tongue seven times before speaking and if you think your answer is not really correct, it's best to close it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Harley it's just better to turn your tongue seven times before speaking and if you think your answer is not really correct, it's best to close it

I speak from the heart and sometimes people are not going to like it!  Close it?  Why should I have closed it?  Yes, it might have been a little on the harsh side but I said what others were afraid to say.  I'm an "out with it" kind of guy and that is tough for a lot of people to take.  People that wear their feelings on their sleeves have a tough time with me but I will always say what I think and how I feel.  It's better to be up front and honest to people then hide behind the others!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I speak from the heart and sometimes people are not going to like it!  Close it?  Why should I have closed it?  Yes, it might have been a little on the harsh side but I said what others were afraid to say.  I'm an "out with it" kind of guy and that is tough for a lot of people to take.  People that wear their feelings on their sleeves have a tough time with me but I will always say what I think and how I feel.  It's better to be up front and honest to people then hide behind the others!!

We can be everything you say without necessarily hurting others
You want me to be honest with you, as you like the franchise, even if you are friends with other moderators or admin, if I see this kind of comments from you, you can take a vacation far from here
I hope we understand each other

case closed for me 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We can be everything you say without necessarily hurting others
You want me to be honest with you, as you like the franchise, even if you are friends with other moderators or admin, if I see this kind of comments from you, you can take a vacation far from here
I hope we understand each other

case closed for me 

The case is not closed Moos.  He brought his daughters issues to a public forum, not me.  When you bring your family issues into a forum, one in which they probably don't even know he is on, there is going to be consequences with that and I'm sorry that he nor you understand that.  I didn't curse him out or give you any reason to react the way you have with all the threatening remarks to put my nose in a corner.

So understand this, you put me in time out and I will seek action on you for the way you handle myself and others!

I hope we understand each other!!