The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

Afternoon football fansย ๐Ÿ˜โšฝ...France made hard work of it...and got lucky with the winner

I think Iceland have been the more dangerous side in the 1st half and Argentina are having trouble breaking them down..Iceland are letting Argentina have most of the ball and thenย hitting them on the break. I can see Iceland scoring again, tbh...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Australia is always a quite difficult enemy to play against. Italy nearly lost against them in 2006 world cup.

Seem strange that way,they are in the 36 place in raking but another proof that having an strong team spirit it's very important.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon football fansย ๐Ÿ˜โšฝ...France made hard work of it...and got lucky with the winner

I think Iceland have been the more dangerous side in the 1st half and Argentina are having trouble breaking them down..Iceland are letting Argentina have most of the ball and thenย hitting them on the break. I can see Iceland scoring again, tbh...

Argentina have amazing olayers(specialy in offensive)but as usualy(sadly for them and their fans)as an team they aren't as strong,now Iceland..no big stars but strong team work.Good match till now.