The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

A late good evening guys. Been out with Mrs Naga and my girls for a meal...I've just watched the highlights of the 2 games I've missed so my summary night not be a true reflection of events...
How di Peru lose that game!! I know they missed a pen, which came down with snow on it, but the looked to me like they dominated the match and it was a smash and grab from the Danes...
Croacia looked more straightforward. I always like watching them and they could be my dark horse for lifting the trophy this year...

My predictions for tomorrow...
Costa Rica 0 Serbia 1
Germany 2 Mexico 0
Brazil 0 Switzerland 1...My 1st crazy bet so far...Life's too short to play safe all the time...😉

Good night also Nag,agree Peru played a lot more but they didn't score,not even the penalty kick,think they can do best next games.Croatia it's as strong as they were in last Eurocup,they are an strong team with some very good players,Argentina..some crazy good players but sadly for Argentina fans..that doesn't make an good team.Thanks for the bets,think your bet Regard Brasil vs Switzerland isn't all that crazy..think will depend an little how inspired Neymar is,but everything can happen.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw guys, I hope you're keeping score!...Apart from the Argentina game, I was right with results today, but not scores in 2 of the other 3, and got the Croatia score right...But I'll be shite from now on...😏

Probarby in the end of World Cup we gona do the mats.Will be one winner in World Cup and one winner were in cc😎.

Ze...I don't think we've 'spoken ' much on CC as voyeurs. I think our tastes are probably very different. However, it just shows that sport, and in this case, football, can unite people!! I love football, and I think you creating this thread was a great idea for like minded guys...a great distraction from RLC!...So I've donated you some points!...I don't really know how they'll benefit you, but, there we go...😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ze...I don't think we've 'spoken ' much on CC as voyeurs. I think our tastes are probably very different. However, it just shows that sport, and in this case, football, can unite people!! I love football, and I think you creating this thread was a great idea for like minded guys...a great distraction from RLC!...So I've donated you some points!...I don't really know how they'll benefit you, but, there we go...😁

Very kind of you Nag,thanks.And couldn't agree more,wonderful things like sports(in this case the king of sports..football)can make persons to join and share great moments,no matter your nationality,gender,race,tastes etc,CC it's an great forum with some wonderful users and staff, that bet we all glad that exists.Cheers.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

End result of Costa Rica vs Serbia..0/1 for Serbia.

I wish I could pick the lottery numbers like I've picked the scores so far 😏...Another cracking goal by Kolarov to win the game. Serbia deserved the 3 points today...Now Germany v Mexico