The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...Although Germany had their chances, Mexico were great. They kept men up the pitch at all times and played brilliantly on the break. It they were more decisive in the final third, and didn't make too many wrong decisions, it could've been more embarrassing for Germany...

The Swiss defended brilliantly against Brasil, and it was a great point...

Good games today,kinda surprised by two results(the Germany and Brasil)but both teams had strong rivals.Personaly think the best game of day was Germany vs Mexico.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Good games today,kinda surprised by two results(the Germany and Brasil)but both teams had strong rivals.Personaly think the best game of day was Germany vs Mexico.

I think best was Brazil vs. Switzerland. The way the Germans played today can not be called good in any way 😝

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Me too...🙂...I love watching teams soak up pressure and then hit on the break...

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think best was Brazil vs. Switzerland. The way the Germans played today can not be called good in any way 😝

Yes Germany didn't played well but Personaly found the game very competitive and fun to watch,but i understand you didn't enjoyed that much.But Brasil vs Switzerland was good one also.

• Like 2