The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

My bets..Poland vs Senegal:1/0 for Poland.Think Lewandowski Will Make all the diference(as usual).Second game..Colombia vs Japan:2/1 for Colombia,probraby will be an good match,two good teams.Last and think most exciting game of day..Russia vs Egypt:2/2.Probrably Salah will finaly play,if so then Egypt could surprise many.

Good evening guys...A bit drained, as usual, watching England...I thought they played pretty well in the 1st half, they even had chances after Tunisia scored. But they lost they momentum and pace in the 2nd till the subs came on. We should have a a couple of pens though and always looked in control. We deserved to win

Sweden scraped a win and Belgium eventually came good...

Tomorrows predictions...Poland 2 Senegal 0, Colombia 2 Japan 2, Russia 1 Egypt 1...I think the best , most open game, might be Colombia v Japan...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...A bit drained, as usual, watching England...I thought they played pretty well in the 1st half, they even had chances after Tunisia scored. But they lost they momentum and pace in the 2nd till the subs came on. We should have a a couple of pens though and always looked in control. We deserved to win

Sweden scraped a win and Belgium eventually came good...

Tomorrows predictions...Poland 2 Senegal 0, Colombia 2 Japan 2, Russia 1 Egypt 1...I think the best , most open game, might be Colombia v Japan...

Night Naga,England played good but they can do better and Kane it's in great moment,so...sky it's the limit.Dont know precisely why But myself have the feeling Russia vs Egypt will be an very exciting game,also as you said Colombia vs Japan could be an good game.Dont know if you agree But till now think till now the best team(that played best)was Mexico,very direct and ofnsive squad,Russia also played good but..the test will be with an stronger adversary.

First game ended..Colombia vs Japan:win for Colombia..2/1.First surprise of the day..and maybe not the last one!?Sadly for Colombia fans looks like the team isn't as strong was it was some years ago.