Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

12 minutes ago, nack said:

Lol..nothing's gonna happen.Lisa and Grant are not swinging.No way.Lexy-Lisa may play a little but that will be it.

When Grant came back after Lisa had sex with Suzy, they didn't talk to each other, suggesting that Grant has some difficulties accepting it. I would not be surprised if his behavior yesterday had something to do with Chloe sleeping there.

The interesting thing is that Lisa is the one who is deciding. Grant is too weak. It seems to me that her goal is to stay in VH as long as she can and if that means having sex with girls or even doing more than that, i'm sure she will do it. 

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

The interesting thing is that Lisa is the one who is deciding. Grant is too weak.

Why do you keep saying this? What would you have Grant do? Put his foot down and make Lisa do what he wants? So the second he does that he can be labeled as some kind of asshole for trying to control her? Lisa is obviously very happy with him otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why do you keep saying this? What would you have Grant do? Put his foot down and make Lisa do what he wants? So the second he does that he can be labeled as some kind of asshole for trying to control her? Lisa is obviously very happy with him otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

I keep saying that because it's what i observe. Do i have no right to do so? 

• Like 1

Happy to see Lexy and Pete back..This apartment is complete.. Glad to see Em if she does come back will be somewhere else..maybe with Sia.. But coming back here would have just brought the same baggage back and that wasn't gonna work. Meantime..Party on!!! 

I do not understand, L & P are not going to stay long with L & G in this apartment !? This is provisional, right?
An apartment with 2 bedrooms / 2 couples, it was good for A & A, to do their "casting", to become a manager and for B & D to show that they deserved an apartment of their own. By the way the most beautiful party was when one of the two couples was absent!
Now, the two couples have nothing to play. They have already had an apartment of their own and their abilities are known!

8 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

we are staying here untill our own apartment is opened, maximum one month. And thank you all for the compliments we really appreciate it.

❤️

Welcome Back  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

we are staying here untill our own apartment is opened, maximum one month. And thank you all for the compliments we really appreciate it.

❤️

Like you said when you were still here, the decisions change very quickly. So i suspect that if everything goes well, you will stay more than a month. 

I hope though that this place will not just become a big happy family with daily routine activities but that we will see great moments.