Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

Though it is only into the first week of a new month there, the companion of the amazing and attractive woman is once again obviously out from employment on a day that has seemed to be what has been a normal day of employment for him for some time now. It is not any National holiday there today, but next Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday are, so it should not be surprising for him to be out from employment for those days as well. It has seemed to be a great effort on his part to not only make sure to not miss any of any possible given holiday days off from employment, but also as many days off from employment as he can manage to squeeze in, in between those holiday days off and permitted vacation days as well, with some being what has seemed obviously no real apparent or legitimate reasons. Perhaps it may be some indication as to how long some may be privileged to some wonderful views of the sweet and lovely woman of the residence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think you could tell by his actions regarding the sleeping arrangements last night what his intentions were for today, having said that, I do think he is genuinely unwell to an extent, She was checking him over this morning to see if he perhaps had any spots and also she checked his mouth,  He probably has " man  flue " , whatever the reason does not change what is, he's home she's behaving herself. As Bob Geldof sang with the Boomtown Rats " I don't like Mondays ". 😫😡

• Like 1

Perhaps she has to as it has been apparent that the usual visit of the aunty has been arrived. As far as him, just another time to be not at work and lounging around the apt. from what I've observed. No genuine reason except for perhaps as it has been suggested or professed by others as simply not wanting to go.

4 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

They sure have a lot of public holidays in Russia! Those designated ones seem to be among the most frequent in the world! Pay less. Give more time off, perhaps?

The next National Holidays are Monday and Tuesday next week, so today Paul could be rehearsing ready for next Monday, or he's throwing yet another sicky

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps she has to as it has been apparent that the usual visit of the aunty has been arrived. As far as him, just another time to be not at work and lounging around the apt. from what I've observed. No genuine reason except for perhaps as it has been suggested or professed by others as simply not wanting to go.

Are you sure Aunty has arrived Nick, I understand she is due, but have not as yet seen evidence. 

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, DARKJOKER666 said:

I've noticed that it's usually a Rock Star that gets her going. There have been several times she's been listening to music and then Marilyn Manson starts playing and she'll start touching and rubbing. She loves herself some bad boys.

Of course you are correct she loves the Rock Star! 

pepe_punk_by_diamond_apple-dal4b4m.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2