Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

Hola amigos, soy nuevo en este foro, aunque llevo bastante tiempo viendo a Leora. Prefiero mil veces cuando juega sola o con sus juguetes ... incluso cuando dedica tiempo a su perrita. El tema del que están hablando es interesante. Como esta situación de pareja altera o provoca extraños sentimientos en uno. Aunque mis fantasías con Leora son extremas, ella genera ternura, con un poco de lástima ... Quién no ha preguntado el ¿porque todo el día sola en el departamento?. Paul es afortunado en tenerla, pese a su precario desempeño a la hora "de" y pésimo trato. No se como ella lo aguanta si no tiene idea de romance, nunca la besa al llegar a casa, prefiere sacarse los mocos viendo TV.

10 hours ago, Pepe said:

There's not enough space in the cloud for me to express my dislike. Although my main reason is the times he put his hands on her and I don't mean in a good way. 

strange because everyone else who has been involved in any violence towards any the of ladies have been removed more or less immidiataly

3 hours ago, Mattyp said:

strange because everyone else who has been involved in any violence towards any the of ladies have been removed more or less immidiataly

I'm not sure which event pepe is referring too, but the only one that I saw was that Paul and Leora had been arguing fairly hard. I don't speak their language but it looked rough. Like one of those relationship ending type deals. He had left the apt several times and returned only to start yelling again and leaving. The people on this forum speculated that Paul suspected Leora was  cheating on him or something. Again I don't speak the language so I can't say for sure. Anyway during one of their heated exchanges grabbed her wrists and she started kicking her feet out so he got her into a bear hug and wouldn't let her move her arms. She started bawling and he pushed her onto the couch. It wasn't a crazy wrestling suplex or anything, just a push to get her away from him and he left shortly after with her still crying.

It was a couple of days before they started talking again.

But I've never seen him hit her, or slam her down or anything crazy abusive. That push can be argued for both sides but from what I saw she didn't hurt herself or get any bruises. Just landed on her booty and curled up.

BUT! To be fair, when he did it she curled up into the fetal position and looked terrified. Almost like he's done something like this  before and she was preparing for the worst.