B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

26 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I know the site's policy well but I think these girls from Barcelona are just not suitable for the role that RLC customers expect

I think some viewers have the wrong expectations as what to expect from these streams 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sembra che Adri stia decorando la sua stanza, forse un fidanzato sta arrivando o sua madre come qualcuno ha detto. Non riesco a immaginare che qualcuno sia madre lì.

or the mother or her cousin, her boyfriend has already come but not in the apartment

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Adri is decorating her room, maybe a bf is coming or her mother as someone said. I just can't imagine someones mother being there.

who knows maybe mom is a open minded partying kind of woman you never know

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

or the mother or her cousin, her boyfriend has already come but not in the apartment

Her bf has come ? Where you saw him or did she talk about being with him outside the house?

I saw that the criticism was closed by the administrator, I must say that if the administrator wanted to destroy this forum he managed it perfectly

• Like 1

I do not think Adri is waiting for her mother with an ass drawn on the poster, at least I do not want to see another "boyfriend" in these apartments