B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

I've really enjoyed watching Sofie tonight ❤️ ...Very sensual, IMO...Normally a girl staying for this long gets boring but I find that she's far from it, and is getting better...But I might be on my own here...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Realmente he disfrutado viendo a Sofie esta noche  ❤️ ... Muy sensual, IMO ... Normalmente, una chica que se queda tanto tiempo se vuelve aburrida, pero me parece que está lejos de eso, y está mejorando ... Pero podría estar en el mío aquí ...

But it has little company or at least it could be improved.
Having Naomi, helps little, and very rarely. And if we talk about Aria, to say something, she would simply be better in a couples house.
That room in B3 would have been better for her.
Aria has no interest in giving a show with another girl, and when she does, it seems that it is almost forced, so it is better not to do it.

Ich finde alle drei Mädchen gut, Aria hat wahrscheinlich kein Interesse an lesbischen Spielen, fühlt sich aber auch nicht gezwungen an Streicheleien mit zu machen , sie sagt es, wenn sie genug hat. 

Wird auch von Sopie und Naomi akzeptiert, sonst hätten wir längst Streit unter den Mädchen. 
Was in #B2 fehlt, ist ein Mädchen was mehr Stimmung bringt. Was waren hier schon für geile Party´s mit reichlich "Sex" untereinander.
Wir können es uns nicht aussuchen, aber ein Mädchen wie ADRI könnte hier für mehr Spaß sorgen.

I think all three girls are good, Aria probably has no interest in lesbian games, but also does not feel compelled to play pats, she says it when she has had enough.

Will also be accepted by Sopie and Naomi, otherwise we would long have a fight among the girls.
What's missing in # B2, is a girl which brings more mood. What have been here for horny party's with plenty of "sex" with each other.
We can not choose, but a girl like ADRI could be more fun here.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

But it has little company or at least it could be improved.
Having Naomi, helps little, and very rarely. And if we talk about Aria, to say something, she would simply be better in a couples house.
That room in B3 would have been better for her.
Aria has no interest in giving a show with another girl, and when she does, it seems that it is almost forced, so it is better not to do it.

She's happy with a little massage, which a lot of the girls seem to enjoy, but draws the line at anything beyond. Sofie was starting to remove Aria's shorts last night, even though she had panties on underneath, and she stopped her...I like Aria though, because she appears to be acting very naturally, so if she doesn't want to pretend she's into girls, I really admire for that...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Who’s Naomi’s guest?

I don't think we've seen her before. I think Naomi takes classes of some sort, probably Spanish. She leaves B2 about 08.30 every morning and returns about 1pm with a folder or file every day. She may have made friends with this girl from her class, but this is pure speculation. She might already have known her...I'm just filling in time...☺️