Courtney & Jason

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

When that happens, you just need to refresh your browser and the apartment and preview are in sync. Works for me...

All the others apartments was updated and rotating with real time... except that one

Even after ctrl+f5

Just now, Robwin said:

Seems ok now

Yes, went the apartment get online the image start to be updated normally and kepts always on the bar even now that they are "only" sleeping..
the "strange" (or maybe not) is why that one was there in a stucked apartment for such long time

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes cams are blurry and quality is bad. It reminds of the times of the very first appartements. 

Can you please make a ticket about the blurry cams and all the bad things there? I already made one but with more tickets priority will get higher... 

Yep all done and sent pal.

• Like 1

Really don't see the need of this new house,they are friends of candy and drew etc..so why don't they just keep being guests in those two big houses?Probrably the visits and all the orgies will be done between the "gang",unless they will have diferent friends visiting will be just like watch to the others two places,but seems with even worst image quality and cams even far.

Adding a new apartment is not a bad thing. We should say thank you to VH. However, keeping useless places like Marla & Hector is a problem.

VHTV might do the right thing and going to replace Marla & Hector with this one.

• Like 1

I'm super attracted to Courtney and have been since her first appearance at Dean's place, so as long as I get to see her with other guys, I'm happy. I got my fingers crossed Frank will get a chance with her at some point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Adding a new apartment is not a bad thing. We should say thank you to VH. However, keeping useless places like Marla & Hector is a problem.

VHTV might do the right thing and going to replace Marla & Hector with this one.

Agree. But Marla & Hector can stay. They don't take up any space. But for this place to become a success the complete cam setup there must be redone...

Ok, are we saying that a total failure apartment does not take any space, but we do not want to experiment and give a new apartment any chance?

BYW, I haven't spent any time on Marla & Hector forum. I just assumes the place is dead and it is even more boring than Zoi & Tim. Is my assumption correct?

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Ok, are we saying that a total failure apartment does not take any space, but we do not want to experiment and give a new apartment any chance?

Never understood the bitching about new added places... 🤔

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

BYW, I haven't spent any time on Marla & Hector forum. I just assumes the place is dead and it is even more boring than Zoi & Tim. Is my assumption correct?

When you enjoy talking about gaming and soccer you will totally feel at home there 😋

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

they basically said that the nothing they've been doing will continue.