Courtney & Jason

New realm 15.. Old Misty one ... so i guess they was so quick opening the house they "forgot" to rename the realm looool

It's friends of dean&candy.. Drew is also there 

+3GMT

Edit: House tenants name updated

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Jeena & Mason
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It appears the Names on the VH Site are  Courtney & Jason

Well maybe it's better to wait a few more seconds while they discuss the names of their tenants after the house being opened 😁
After misty being there i saw this

ac55adb5fcf8cbd394.jpg

Edit: tenants names on main topic updated again

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well maybe it's better to wait a few more seconds while they discuss the names of their tenants after the house being opened 😁

Ok I will hold off.  Just use this Topic for the Apartment and when it's definite at what the Names are will create it at that time.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Ok I will hold off.  Just use this Topic for the Apartment and when it's definite at what the Names are will create it at that time.

I was being a little bit sarcastic about all this hurry to open apartments without everything being set up... but i would say that the names now are definitives.. but won't put my money on it

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was being a little bit sarcastic about all this hurry to open apartments without everything being set up... but i would say that the names now are definitives.. but won't put my money on it

It appears now as Courtney & Jason on the Site and on the Preview Window.  I will Create those 2 Names as it appears as that's what it's going to be.  If something different pops in it's not difficult to change names.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Courtney & Jason

Yet another apartment oh no it's doing my fucking head in lol. Wonder how long this one will last? Probably have Dean & Candy round have a big brawl and then disappear of the face of the earth again lol.

• Upvote 1