Courtney & Jason

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't want to go this far by now but I agree I clearly expected to see more from them.

I don't want to go that far either. Truth is I find Courtney incredibly attractive, but based on what I've seen so far, they are disappointing to say the least. Not only do they not want to participate, but they stop others from participating with them, like when that guy wanted to join them in the living room when Lenja was over and they turned him down. Even during the big orgy at Dean and Candy's place when they first arrived, they spent the majority of the time only with each other. They don't even have exciting sex so as of now they're not doing anything exciting. The only thing to look forward to in this apartment is if Lenja returns.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only thing to look forward to in this apartment is if Lenja returns

Pretty much the only reason I check in here to see if she will be back 👍  Agree with all other things you said.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Courtney Jason and Nathan are always the ones to have threesomes. It's almost like he's the only outside party that she will allow to have sex with. They just had another one a few minutes ago.

Is the bald one the only fucking courtney and jason don't fucking the other girl