Courtney & Jason

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think this guy might actually be worst than Kojak. As annoying as he was to to watch he at least fucked the girl... eventually. I wouldn't mind if this couple came back while Frank was here. Frank would definitely show his girlfriend what was up.

Sex in bedroom 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think this guy might actually be worst than Kojak. As annoying as he was to to watch he at least fucked the girl... eventually. I wouldn't mind if this couple came back while Frank was here. Frank would definitely show his girlfriend what was up.

Jason did not too bad... 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

No he definitely did not. I'm proud to see he has it in him. BTW the guy is finally fucking Courtney now.

He needs audience or other people around him to shine. The other guy now finally not doing too bad either.

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Courtney is real pissed with Jason

I stepped away when Courtney and the guy came out of the bedroom. Jason and the girl was slowly building up to a round two so I knew that wasn't going to happen when they came out so I didn't see when she got mad at him. Maybe because Jason wanted to go again with the girl. Pretty sure this night is done for them.