Courtney & Jason

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I stepped away when Courtney and the guy came out of the bedroom. Jason and the girl was slowly building up to a round two so I knew that wasn't going to happen when they came out so I didn't see when she got mad at him. Maybe because Jason wanted to go again with the girl. Pretty sure this night is done for them.

She didn't give time to him say something.. he grabbed her (gentle way) as soon as she left the toilet (after leaving the bedroom with guest) and she start to "argue" making him release her and doing a lot of gestures... i guess something may not have runned as planned

But the way she is reacting also think she is drunk or other things.. 

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No he definitely did not. I'm proud to see he has it in him. BTW the guy is finally fucking Courtney now.

Well he certainly made her yell that's for sure.

I was watching when the girlfriend left. And then Jason left. I had my fingers crossed Courtney would have another round with this guy while everybody was away but unfortunately there was no flirting between the two, despite her walking around practically naked in front of him. I do hope they come back as I'd like to see this guy giving it to Courtney again. Hopefully the next time he'll move thing along little quicker and last a lot longer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was watching when the girlfriend left. And then Jason left. I had my fingers crossed Courtney would have another round with this guy while everybody was away but unfortunately there was no flirting between the two, despite her walking around practically naked in front of him. I do hope they come back as I'd like to see this guy giving it to Courtney again. Hopefully the next time he'll move thing along little quicker and last a lot longer.

If only the cams in livingroom would be placed better. And I'd prefer to finally see them all four together. Maybe with DP.