Courtney & Jason

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

someone here mentioned they gonna move to different place, it was @groomy if I'm not wrong

No. This apartment looks better - than real. There are many problems with apt (plumbing, jacuzzi does not work normally, sofa is broken, etc.). They are unhappy. But I did not hear - any real plans for moving.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. This apartment looks better - than real. There are many problems with apt (plumbing, jacuzzi does not work normally, sofa is broken, etc.). They are unhappy. But I did not hear - any real plans for moving.

oh sorry, my memory fails and it was about someone else probably 😀

Just now, waldi said:

oh sorry, my memory fails and it was about someone else probably 😀

Was support telling me they look for a new place. But later they also told me cams will be added and improved. Both could be the case. But this will remain an enigma for now I guess 🤔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was support telling me they look for a new place. But later they also told me cams will be added and improved. Both could be the case. But this will remain an enigma for now I guess 🤔

so it was you, OK. Apartment has potential it's a pity they don't act quick enough. They're losing subscribers just because of  problems, which could be  easily solved.

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

Apartment has potential

People have a lot of potential. The place I do not like. Looks run down. The cladding at the bottom of kitchen missing, sofa is damaged, very old dark furniture in bedroom. For sure not expensive this place.