Lana & Robert General Chat June - December 2018

I like how Lana and Robert have their friends over to visit all the time, and they don't seem to be bothered by the cams much. Now that is real life and interesting to watch. One thing I wished would happen is that Lana's best friend, the super hot slender girl that is over there all the time would loosen up the Nun's collar and just relax. It would the biggest surprise of all time for the voyeur's to get an eyeful of this super hot beautiful young lady just once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I like how Lana and Robert have their friends over to visit all the time, and they don't seem to be bothered by the cams much. Now that is real life and interesting to watch. One thing I wished would happen is that Lana's best friend, the super hot slender girl that is over there all the time would loosen up the Nun's collar and just relax. It would the biggest surprise of all time for the voyeur's to get an eyeful of this super hot beautiful young lady just once.

Dont think I ever saw her shower there once ? Right now she is at Chloe and Tyler, Lana and Robert just left, but looks like the friend is staying the night at Chloe and Tyler.

• 2 weeks later...