Lana & Robert General Chat June - December 2018

7 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

for being such a young couple they have sex like an old couple, somebodiy get lana and robert a premium subscription to rlc so they can watch other couples get some pointers 

Truth be told, there really isn't anybody on RLC that has sex worth looking at anymore. I think Sasha and Dasha are still hot but other than them, it's like every couple on here has sex that puts me to sleep.

How to be spontaneous or excited when under 24 hours surveillance?

I reckon most of us would struggle even when at our youngest and most virile.

Not everybody is an exhibitionist and those who are probably prefer to express that at times of their own choosing and when an element of surprise is involved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 1:57 AM, thomas979 said:

same positions no foreplay very sad young couple and have sex like old people

They spice it up sometimes by going to the dresser and she leans forward over the dresser and he takes her from behind, sometimes they go to the guestroom also to have some sex and then back to the bedroom to finish. But yes usually the same positions every time with him on top.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, thomas979 said:

same positions no foreplay very sad young couple and have sex like old people

True to an extent but at least he lasts long enough to give her an orgasm. And it would appear the only position she can have one is missionary. He has on occasion even finger banged her to an orgasm.