Lana & Robert General Chat June - December 2018

I think she's pretty much like Martina -- vastly under-rated, but very realistic as a "girl-next-door" type of woman, and really quite attractive. Demure, not a cam-girl, and more in line with RLC's original mission statement.

• Like 1

I see that we have the return of sexiest most incredible sensual mother that has ever graced RLC, I an Happy Happy Happy. I think this mother is just awesome looking woman in her 40's, and DAMN I would very content to have this woman on my arm.

If her daughter is any indication of the purest form of sexuality, and just plain hot comes from this incredible woman, can you just imagine how she would be like in real life. UMMMMMMMM Absolutely scrumptious to devour every single inch of her sexuality. 

See the source image

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that we have the return of sexiest most incredible sensual mother that has ever graced RLC, I an Happy Happy Happy. I think this mother is just awesome looking woman in her 40's, and DAMN I would very content to have this woman on my arm.

If her daughter is any indication of the purest form of sexuality, and just plain hot comes from this incredible woman, can you just imagine how she would be like in real life. UMMMMMMMM Absolutely scrumptious to devour every single inch of her sexuality. 

See the source image

When you like someone Thes, you certainly keep it well hidden...:dodgy:

• Like 2

lana, un poisson ne s'enferme pas pour la vie dans un verre d'eau, cela est de la torture, le fera devenir fou et il se laissera mourir!!!! c'est un animal vivant qui a besoin d'un minimum d'espace pour vivre, ce n'est pas une plante!!!!😡

lana, a fish does not lock himself for life in a glass of water, this is torture, will make him go crazy and he will die! it is a living animal that needs a minimum of space to live, it is not a plant !!!!😡

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

UMMMMMM I am totally enticed by Lana's mother, she has got what it takes to melt a man's heart

See the source image

Wait that blonde girl/woman is her mother ? I thought it was just a friend of hers, she looks to young to be her mother not? Did someone confirm its her mother?