Jane & Dick General Chat #1

1 minute ago, smokethegreen46 said:

I will also mention that i was under the impression they were swingers and there would be alot of good moments with them here but that disappointed me as well. 

The swing thing will happen..but only when all the nude showers,massages etc can't be stretched any more..if you seen M&S for some long months you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, ze81 said:

The worst it's that some get confortable very fast,houses like this one make me give more valor and respect for the houses(not many)were the residents don't just settle down and "quit" and try to be active and give good moments for us and for them.

I came here to see what kind of exciting things happen in this apt. but apparently nothing much happens,and this guy Dick looks like a greasy used car salesman,,LOL. I rarely watch this one along with Desire and useless bf/husband and a few others. I just wanted to say i couldn't agree more about the people getting comfortable in these apts. What it reminds me of is a big time pro athlete who just signed a big money contract for many years, it is like this is what his goal was,now he got it,he has no incentive to play hard and impress teams,, and now he sucks after..lol. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I came here to see what kind of exciting things happen in this apt. but apparently nothing much happens,and this guy Dick looks like a greasy used car salesman,,LOL. I rarely watch this one along with Desire and useless bf/husband and a few others. I just wanted to say i couldn't agree more about the people getting comfortable in these apts. What it reminds me of is a big time pro athlete who just signed a big money contract for many years, it is like this is what his goal was,now he got it,he has no incentive to play hard and impress teams,, and now he sucks after..lol. 

Indeed,same with Anabel and Efim,usualy they are exciting and very active guests then they get what they want..an nice place in site and they just do the minimal.I like that rlc give some them freedom to do what they want or not but of course this lead to lots of residents taking advantage of that,ones do nothing,others are constantly  traveling.

It appears that "TOP KNOT" has lost his ability to be the gigolo he was with Masha as since this apartment has come online there has been no swinging what so ever. Makes you wonder if Jane and Dick ever were really into the swing scene or was it always just Masha and Sasha that were the reason for all the great memories from their visits to Italy.

Not to impressed with this apartment since it has come online, I sure expected a lot more from them.

😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It appears that "TOP KNOT" has lost his ability to be the gigolo he was with Masha as since this apartment has come online there has been no swinging what so ever. Makes you wonder if Jane and Dick ever were really into the swing scene or was it always just Masha and Sasha that were the reason for all the great memories from their visits to Italy.

Not to impressed with this apartment since it has come online, I sure expected a lot more from them.

😞

I would say it was all because of nympho Masha and tired of Masha only Sasha lol.  Yeah it reads to be a very boring apartment and the only reason I read it is because of what you posted.  I liked "V" when I used to watch but now she just doesn't matter to me anymore.  I hope it gets better for you and the others, there is enough boredom already with RLC by the sound of it!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, Thestarider said:

😞

So do I.

😡

• 3 weeks later...