Chloe & Tyler General Topic June - December 2018

16 minutes ago, Percival87 said:

Must be a bummer to get home from vacation and the first thing you have to do is clean the house, 'cause the housesitter didn't do shit.
Unless they had an agreement, who knows

the housesitter cleaned the house also when they left for vacation and housesitter wasn't very often in the house 

17 hours ago, Percival87 said:

Must be a bummer to get home from vacation and the first thing you have to do is clean the house, 'cause the housesitter didn't do shit.
Unless they had an agreement, who knows 🙂

I believe the House Sitters job was to look after the Cat not Clean the House. 

The Tenants need to keep their hands off their Genitals long enough to perform other tasks of the thing called Real Life.     :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I believe the House Sitters job was to look after the Cat not Clean the House. 

The Tenants need to keep their hands off their Genitals long enough to perform other tasks of the thing called Real Life.     :biggrin:

Yes, you're right. But when they stay this long, and have friends over, I would think it was just natural to clean up after yourself. Just look at the one MSD are using :P

6 hours ago, Percival87 said:

Yes, you're right. But when they stay this long, and have friends over, I would think it was just natural to clean up after yourself. Just look at the one MSD are using :P

If the house Keeper makes a mess while they are there they should have to clean up their own mess if they made one.