Adeline & Markus General Chat 2018

54 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

They had sex earlier today.  I'm not surprised no one posted about it because it was probably missed by everyone but me.  She looked hot in her black bra, panties and stockings and he lasted about two minutes and it was all over.  Her panties never even came off.  She sill has the outfit on probably to tease viewers that they may have sex soon.  I doubt it though.  He was satisfied, but it looked like she wasn't.  Maybe she can convince him to stop playing his game and take care of her.

I saw it, but by the time I posted it would have been over :sad:

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, miscvoyeur said:

There was a time where I would rushed to see Adeline having sex, but after watching the guest couple I couldn't even be bothered. Adeline and Markus sex has always been boring but the guest couple makes them look extra bad. And it's a real shame because Adeline's body seems to have gotten even better since the last time she was home, but sadly their sex has gotten even more uneventful. Markus just doesn't have any sort of power in his thrusts and has no sense of foreplay or turning on a woman.

So sad. You have to care about the person and he doesn't care about her. He does nothing in this apartment except sit on his ass. I had to quit watching beause of him. She is beautiful and sexy and does my fetish (swallows).

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There was a time where I would rushed to see Adeline having sex, but after watching the guest couple I couldn't even be bothered. Adeline and Markus sex has always been boring but the guest couple makes them look extra bad. And it's a real shame because Adeline's body seems to have gotten even better since the last time she was home, but sadly their sex has gotten even more uneventful. Markus just doesn't have any sort of power in his thrusts and has no sense of foreplay or turning on a woman

39 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So sad. You have to care about the person and he doesn't care about her. He does nothing in this apartment except sit on his ass. I had to quit watching beause of him. She is beautiful and sexy and does my fetish (swallows). 

I completely agree

• StnCld316 changed the title to Adeline & Markus

appartement quelque buizzarre passe le temps devant pc ou au portable.puis au moment d'aller elle au lit se prépare x sa dose de sexe.
il arrive, il met  le condom, peut-être un po de crème et il accomplit son devoir....
puis à dormir
que dire?

• Like 1

I agree, the appartment is pretty boring.  I thought the new visitors last night might bring some excitement.  They had sex, but the poor patient beautiful girl was pretty badly treated, hit, pushed back and didn't really seem to enjoy it at all.  I soon began to dislike the fellow making up for his small size by aggressivly palying with the girl which I am sure she could not possibly have enjoyed.  She needs to find a new boyfreind!

• Like 1